Young Somali Shiekhs Set Up Protests Outside The Suldaan Concert

Why do you think that is I've been seeing it a lot lately
It’s well known the Saudis and other gulf monarchies fund dawah movements. Arabs have politicized and spread their version of Islam. Under the guise of charities they’ve spent decades and millions of dollars of that oil money indoctrinating Somali people. iis qarxiis Iyo argagaxiiska Al sh**babka wadaan are all imports from these salafi/wahabi dogs. Our people have been at the shit end of the stick of these attacks that’s why you’re seeing reactions like that. But you and I are diaspora Somalis, I can’t speak for the people back home.

It’s well known the Saudis and other gulf monarchies fund dawah movements. Arabs have politicized and spread their version of Islam. Under the guise of charities they’ve spent decades and millions of dollars of that oil money indoctrinating Somali people. iis qarxiis Iyo argagaxiiska Al sh**babka wadaan are all imports from these salafi/wahabi dogs. Our people have been at the shit end of the stick of these attacks that’s why you’re seeing reactions like that. But you and I are diaspora Somalis, I can’t speak for the people back home.
I hope this shit ends man I swear to God people back in the day in somalia we're not this fanatic at all we have to end this BS movement of theirs

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Somalispot seems so far attached from the reality. People really condemning this? Couple of guys holding signs, speaking the haqq.

Serious introspection needed here. I know a lot of yall are gaals, etc but if you call yourself a muslim, I want you to explain to me how this wrong. What did they do wrong? Did they behave wrong? Where they disrespectful? Galadka ii sheega.

Im open to answers.

You can just tell the amount of Murtads or people who are Juhala are in this thread, the hate and the clowning the Brothers received shows you how far Somalis come disconnected with the deen.

Having a concert during the first 10 days Dhul Hijjah, the most beloved of days to Allah Subhanahu Wa ta-ala is insane. May Allah reward these brothers for spreading the haqq
:mjlol:

One thing i'm noticing on Sspot is that 'salafi' and 'arab culture' jibes are now being used against concepts that are literally part of our deen. It's worrying. Even if you do listen to music, go to concerts, you should still understand that as a Muslim, that is haram and those that are forbiding evil and enjoining the good are doing their duty as Muslims. You never know, may next time you're waiting in line to go to a concert, listening to those that are protesting could be the reason why you decide to leave the concert and fear Allah.

Trending