Young Somali Shiekhs Set Up Protests Outside The Suldaan Concert

This is just some under cover pollical guys stabbings, or maybe its just hype from other Somalis trying to pit OG and MJ, we will find out sooner or later Insha Allah

World

VIP
This is just some under cover pollical guys stabbings, or maybe its just hype from other Somalis trying to pit OG and MJ, we will find out sooner or later Insha Allah

It maybe CBB and west gedo trying to divide Puntland and jubbaland after their terrible loss

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
this was a set up, reer Puntland were not happy about hamza, so they created problems for Suldaan's concert in America since Hamza and Suldaan are cousins, so they funded sharma boy to come and do a concert next to Suldaan to dilute how many people come to Suldaan concert

ironically the Suldaan concert is to celebrate Hamza rather than just music for its own sake,

those shekhs were hired by Puntland people, they should go and protest against sharma boy, because Sharma has bad daqan music and Suldaan sings about heroes and patriotism

sharma boy sings about dropping his macawiis so girls can see his you know what. this is political guys, the protestors are hired actors most likely,

Allahul aclam

Why are intra-HAG beefs never this entertaining :trumpsmirk:

Hes one of those extremist control freaks , it reminds me of these Salafi Arab dressed neeks trying to do “sharia police” in London that didnt end well:pachah1:

do you think they get paid as Shils to give islam a bad image?

i have a feeling gaalo are behind these useful idiots

They are trying to save face. These are ogadeen sheikhs, and they tried to prevent Sharmaboy to hold his legendary 1st July concert. The MJs said, you guys don't protest when Ogadeen artists are performing, why are you protesting now? So they sent low tier sheikhs to Suldaan Seeraar.

The MJ seculars asking hardhitting questions to the selective Ogadeen Sheikhs

How do you know they are OG?

did you ask them? The OGs are claiming the same thing, saying Majerteen dudes dressed in Qamiis, came to Suldaan concert to disrupt it

i would not call them sheikhs

its a he said, she said, so lets not jump to conclusions boys,

What has this site degenerated into? Tsk tsk tsk

Basic Islamic principals are being mocked here under the guise of 'owning salafis'.

So very stupid.

They wouldn’t say isht if it were arabs blasting their garbage music though… only Somali culture is “jaahil”

We have so many cadows its not even funny

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
ilaahiyow salafi iyo salafettes meel cidhlo ha igu dhex keenin
645.jpeg

Wallahi thank God I got away from these loser ass dudes can't believe I wasted my time following these idiots in my pre teens
:snoop:

Music is haram in the major schools of thought in Islam. Any practicing firm believer would never give second thoughts about this. I am confused, you guys are supporting music but when it comes to other things it is not even negotiable.

brother you are correct.

i listen to music but I realize this is bad.
I don’t deny it

unfortunately, our people our misguided.

we are mostly low iq & low Iman.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
America is a free country and doesn't belong to the gaalo. They stole it from the natives. Now, these guys can do better things with their time but as long as they aren't attacking or threatening people I'd just leave them be. They're exercise their right to free speech and free expression. Inshallah, years or decades later they'll look back at this and cringe hard at why they cared so much about some infidels booty shaking at some venue.

:mjlol:

America is a free country and doesn't belong to the gaalo. They stole it from the natives. Now, these guys can do better things with their time but as long as they aren't attacking or threatening people I'd just leave them be. They're exercise their right to free speech and free expression. Inshallah, years or decades later they'll look back at this and cringe hard at why they cared so much about some infidels booty shaking at some venue.

:mjlol:
They were doing dawah which hopefully was for the sake of Allah. Looking at it on a deeper level, their actions that day will never cause them to cringe or regret. The same can’t be said of the venue goers/musicians and all those in support of them.

Trending