Young Somali Migrants "Deliberately Drowned" By Smuggler

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Wow, this is both sickening and sad.
Point blank, the smugglers just don't see the migrants as human beings; only products. As far as they were concerned, the cost of getting caught by authorities outweighed the benefits of maintaining a good rep(a.k.a future earning potential). Their biggest concern would probably be a decrease in customers, but then again...there's never a shortage of desperate people seeking their service. Smh.

Gambar

VIP
Thank God for USC, SSDF and SNM. Man, they really saved our people and ushered in a new era of prosperity and plenty, haven't they? Siyaad Barre was useless. Who did he think he was trying to make factories, develop a script, boost the literacy rate, provide free health care and take back the Ogaden? Now Somali youth are finally free, which is why many have taken up tourism to Europe, through Yemen and Libya. Somaliland ha noolaato!
:dead:

Ina abti no wonder they say Garxajis are Somali weyn sympathizers. :icon lol:

On a real note, Somalias people is largely tied to greed. Whether pre, post or during the regime. Many people became millionaires as a result of the chaos. It's not in their interest to see a prosperous Somalia for everyone.

I'm pretty sure every single one of us has had a family member that has been smuggled by dangerous means as of late. We are very well aware of reality, Somalis have died in similar manners before. Nothing we can do at this point but say AUN and go. Is there any particular reason why you as a Caribbean are so obsessed with us to the point where you'll use a tragedy as some sort of leverage against Somali people?

Does this website have a problem with discussing other races, especially those of black African descent? Certainly, but your grievances did not have to be attached to such a clear attempt at emotional manipulation when we all know what's going on, saqajaanyahow.

And learn how to spell. It's not "somalis," it's literally in the name of this website.

Don't explain yourself to her, she is here only to gloat at our problems. Since she joined here and never made any threads, simply came to group of people that she hates them only to gloat at us.

Again AUN to the victims and small note As I heard the boat had left from berbera. Correct me if I am wrong with links.

I'm pretty sure every single one of us has had a family member that has been smuggled by dangerous means as of late. We are very well aware of reality, Somalis have died in similar manners before. Nothing we can do at this point but say AUN and go. Is there any particular reason why you as a Caribbean are so obsessed with us to the point where you'll use a tragedy as some sort of leverage against Somali people?

Does this website have a problem with discussing other races, especially those of black African descent? Certainly, but your grievances did not have to be attached to such a clear attempt at emotional manipulation when we all know what's going on, saqajaanyahow.

And learn how to spell. It's not "somalis," it's literally in the name of this website.

Read here her people (Caribbean islands people) also take the same dangerous journey of illegal immigration though their countries are stable and never had civil war or terrorism or drought. And have the audacity to gloat at us here.
http://www.nytimes.com/1998/12/29/u...ay-period-a-record-are-seized-in-florida.html

VixR

Veritas
It's a drop in the bucket, so to speak, in the grand scheme of these sorts of incidents. Migrants drown by the thousands. They are deliberately drowned and they deliberately drown themselves out of desperation from capsizings and overflowing dinghies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They knew the dangers before embarking on this trip. They can rot in the sea for all I care:damedamn:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
They knew the dangers before embarking on this trip. They can rot in the sea for all I care:damedamn:
Really bro
PT0CiMs.png

Wow, this is both sickening and sad.
Point blank, the smugglers just don't see the migrants as human beings; only products. As far as they were concerned, the cost of getting caught by authorities outweighed the benefits of maintaining a good rep(a.k.a future earning potential). Their biggest concern would probably be a decrease in customers, but then again...there's never a shortage of desperate people seeking their service. Smh.
I would've done the same saving myself top priority
It's a drop in the bucket, so to speak, in the grand scheme of these sorts of incidents. Migrants drown by the thousands. They are deliberately drowned and they deliberately drown themselves out of desperation from capsizings and overflowing dinghies.
That's the stupidest thing I heard in a long time log off

VixR

Veritas
I would've done the same saving myself top priority

That's the stupidest thing I heard in a long time log off
I can't argue with that.

Are ppl surprised at the smugglers' callousness when we've known all along what smugglers are about, or are they surprised by the drowning aspect, smuggler caused or otherwise, which are common occurrences??

I can't argue with that.

Are ppl surprised at the smugglers' callousness when we've known all along what smugglers are about, or are they surprised by the drowning aspect, smuggler caused or otherwise, which are common occurrences??
Who's surprised? some of us would've done the same:mjpls:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
These people wa bila hunguri, it's a means of punishment for them in this life, there is no other way to look at this, they all know this happens frequently and many of them are told stories how the diaspora themselves suffer

The 10k it takes for this tahriib is enough for them to live a comfortable life for a few years, majority of the Somali diaspora males here don't even have that amount in their bank right now.

Much of my family has moved back and I am looking to follow soon and these Xoolo are going the other way, it beggars belief! from all my trips back home the people their are happier, healthier, stronger and far more spiritual then the Somalis I encounter in the diaspora including even the most poverty stricken.
Strange thing is Ive seen many that have Made it here to Europe and in Sweden where I live and as soon they get here They want to get married and live on benefits thats their dream life the few others Know who came recently are very hardworking one is studying to become a doctor and the other is studying to be a engineer and they both came 7 yrs ago

Don't explain yourself to her, she is here only to gloat at our problems. Since she joined here and never made any threads, simply came to group of people that she hates them only to gloat at us.

Why would i gloat about something like this?

I was just observing the remarkable nature of your people....that's all.

I'm not that person....i don't gloat about tragedies. Basically my point was just an observation of priorities of somalis.

I'm not that person....i don't gloat about tragedies. Basically my point was just an observation of priorities of somalis.

Don't play games here, you don't care about those poor victims at all, ironically you are preaching us here while did not say rest in peace or anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.