Young Somali Migrants "Deliberately Drowned" By Smuggler

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mahubowtf:It's innocent lives we're talking about here; they're not objects.
The correct decision would be not to even enter the smuggling business in the first place.
How do you know the smuggling life didn't choose them?:westbrookwtf:
Let's say your flying airplane and the plane starts to free fall because is too heavy now lets say you tell everyone on the plane to throw all items out to try to even the weight lets say it doesn't work now lets say you suggest they take off there clothes to try to help and it doesn't work what other options you have left but to start throwing people out? The obvious choice is the fatties if it doesn't work the men Excluding me ofcourse if that don't work women/children if that don't work well were all fucked:damn:
You see what am getting at here myself top priority in any circumstance:nvjpqts:

TooMacaan

VIP
How do you know the smuggling life didn't choose them?:westbrookwtf:
Let's say your flying airplane and the plane starts to free fall because is too heavy now lets say you tell everyone on the plane to throw all items out to try to even the weight lets say it doesn't work now lets say you suggest they take off there clothes to try to help and it doesn't work what other options you have left but to start throwing people out? The obvious choice is the fatties if it doesn't work the men Excluding me ofcourse if that don't work women/children if that don't work well were all fucked:damn:
You see what am getting at here myself top priority in any circumstance:nvjpqts:
There is a degree of choice in every aspect of life, no one put a gun to their heads; they could've chosen a different "career" if they aren't capable of carrying it out properly. Ofc there are certain things which aren't black and white, morally speaking, but when it comes to harming innocent/vulnerable people-- that's not a grey area imo.:manny:People who harm innocents deserve the worst of hell (hopefully in both this, and the after, life).

The plane scenario is hardly comparable btw. The plane happening to 'free fall' isn't caused by an intentional action whereas the act of smuggling [which is expected to have a possibility of getting caught by authorities] is intentionally carried out by the smuggler. When you ask, 'what caused the crisis in the first place?' >> There's obviously a difference in responsibility here. Thus, smugglers should be prepared to accept the consequences of their [illegal] action as well.

The plane situation, although unlikely, is a moral dilemma I agree (personally I'd prioritize the select few I care about, then the group as a whole, before myself...but then again, not all of us are extremely selfish :bell:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts