Source
(click for link)

AUN

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
They have beautiful land in the horn of africa and they wanna leave, good riddance

Huge contrast to the welcome Somalis gave the Yemeni refugees when they fled. I'm sick and tired of dhegcas, the most useless race.

hasbunallahu wa ni'mal wakeel

"They also told us that the smuggler has already returned to Somalia to continue his business and pick up more migrants to bring to Yemen on the same route," he said.

I hope someone from PL dervish force push this xoolo to the sea like he did to the youngsters

These people wa bila hunguri, it's a means of punishment for them in this life, there is no other way to look at this, they all know this happens frequently and many of them are told stories how the diaspora themselves suffer

The 10k it takes for this tahriib is enough for them to live a comfortable life for a few years, majority of the Somali diaspora males here don't even have that amount in their bank right now.

Much of my family has moved back and I am looking to follow soon and these Xoolo are going the other way, it beggars belief! from all my trips back home the people their are happier, healthier, stronger and far more spiritual then the Somalis I encounter in the diaspora including even the most poverty stricken.

The smuggler is likely somali since he returned to somalia. Anyways this is all down to just how tough life is in somalia. Youngsters sincerly see no future for themselves there and will risk their lives to get away. I wouldnt be suprised if the smuggler is a well connected person and bribes a few people here and there and picks up more people

barely a page of comments from somalis.......its almost as if brains are programmed to ignore this reality. You should put AA somewhere in the header of this thread for it to get the views that it deserves.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
barely a page of comments from somalis.......its almost as if brains are programmed to ignore this reality. You should put AA somewhere in the header of this thread for it to get the views that it deserves.
I'm pretty sure every single one of us has had a family member that has been smuggled by dangerous means as of late. We are very well aware of reality, Somalis have died in similar manners before. Nothing we can do at this point but say AUN and go. Is there any particular reason why you as a Caribbean are so obsessed with us to the point where you'll use a tragedy as some sort of leverage against Somali people?

Does this website have a problem with discussing other races, especially those of black African descent? Certainly, but your grievances did not have to be attached to such a clear attempt at emotional manipulation when we all know what's going on, saqajaanyahow.

And learn how to spell. It's not "somalis," it's literally in the name of this website.

Thank God for USC, SSDF and SNM. Man, they really saved our people and ushered in a new era of prosperity and plenty, haven't they? Siyaad Barre was useless. Who did he think he was trying to make factories, develop a script, boost the literacy rate, provide free health care and take back the Ogaden? Now Somali youth are finally free, which is why many have taken up tourism to Europe, through Yemen and Libya. Somaliland ha noolaato!

Last edited:
Thank God for USC, SSDF and SNM. Many they really saved our people and ushered in a new era of prosperity and plenty, haven't they? Siyaad Barre was useless. Who did he think he was trying to make factories, make a script, boost the literacy rate, provide free health care and take back the Ogaden? Now Somali youth are finally free, which is why many have taken up tourism to Europe, through Yemen and Libya. Somaliland ha noolaato!
They said the same thing about Hitler :whoo:
Troll alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts