Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
It's not just a hairstyle, it's a sign of how strong hood culture and hood music is on the psyche of young people across the world. No matter the country, you'll see countless young men and women, who are copying what they see in a Music video. First it's your hair, then it's your clothes, minds are filled with Satanic grunting over sixir'd beats. If you're not careful, consuming this toxic media, will lead you to lower-paying jobs at best, and prison at worst.

These are the messages that are being sent to gullible people, over a funky beat;

"Alcohol, drugs =cool"
"Sagging pants= cool"
"Cursing = cool"
"Promiscuity= cool"

"Violence is manly"

Zionist + Shaytaan puppeteering.

puppet-hand.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not just a hairstyle, it's a sign of how strong hood culture and hood music is on the psyche of young people across the world. No matter the country, you'll see countless young men and women, who are copying what they see in a Music video. First it's your hair, then it's your clothes, minds are filled with Satanic grunting over sixir'd beats. If you're not careful, consuming this toxic media, will lead you to lower-paying jobs at best, and prison at worst.

These are the messages that are being sent to gullible people, over a funky beat;

"Alcohol, drugs =cool"
"Sagging pants= cool"
"Cursing = cool"
"Promiscuity= cool"

"Violence is manly"

Zionist + Shaytaan puppeteering.

puppet-hand.gif
True and all these rapper's that rap about drugs and gangs never touched drugs and from a so called good home its all a business from them but people just copy them.

Last few years tatoos have become huge in the UK due this celebraties , white and madow teenagers getting wild tatoos to the point they are abusing it like mental health issue they covering. I hope we don't fallow that trend.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
You can clearly see he intentionally wanted dreadlocks, it’s separated in small sections. Only difference is he doesn’t have a retwist which is why some of his hair sticks up.
Nah its just the image that is low quality blurring the curls. His hairstyle looks similar to this when i look
1711327539322.png

For men/boys stay away anything that makes you look feminine specially now days there is too many faggets around. Braids are for girls/women.

World

VIP

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
On us 4 type hair textures braids & dreads look best. It gets annoying to have an Afro in the winter months & too much of a pain to curl it. Braids/dreads kills 2 birds with 1 stone if you want nice long hair that's easy to manage and put a hood over when its cold out.

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
On us 4 type hair textures braids & dreads look best. It gets annoying to have an Afro in the winter months & too much of a pain to curl it. Braids/dreads kills 2 birds with 1 stone if you want nice long hair that's easy to manage and put a hood over when it’s cold out.
I agree dreads and braids just look better on type four hair imagine a farax with wavy hair wearing braids/dreads I doesn’t look right imo

Last edited:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I agree dreads and braids just look better on type for hair imagine a farax with wavy hair wearing braids/dreads I doesn’t look right imo
And they come in handy. If my hair wasn't in braids at this moment while I was outside this one day I would've been a soaking mess :holeup: anyone reading this who has tight curls knows how long your hair stays wet when you have an 'fro... Upwards of an hour of having cold droplets of water going down your face lol. Not fun

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
And they come in handy. If my hair wasn't in braids at this moment while I was outside this one dfay I would've been a soaking mess :holeup: anyone reading this who has tight curls knows how long your hair stays wet when you have an 'fro... Upwards of an hour of having cold droplets of water going down your face lol. Not fun

Judging from you background in this picture I assume you are either from Toronto or Minneapolis πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Trending

Latest posts