YOUNG SOMALI BOY OBLITERATES GAY SOMALI MEN WITH 1 WORD!!!

psyche

To each their own
Homosexuality is a larger sin compared to fornicating, I believe most people believe that is true.

Pointing out double standards, it seems like you are rather normalizing homosexuality.

Whatever though, whether which one is a larger sin or not doesn't matter we will all be on trial after death.

Your not very good at this are you?

WHAT IM TRYING TO CONVEY IS THAT EXTRA-MARTIAL RELATIONSHIP ARE BECOMING ACCEPTED. (Which is a bad thing btw)

I'm not trying to devalue how big of a sin homosexuality is.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Why y'all so hurt over some random gay dude?

The double standards in this forum is amazing. You could be a misogynistic womaniser and get praise like a saint but if some anom on the internet says he ain't straight y'all start cussing and wishing hell on him.

I'm starting to honestly think you niggas are all repressed closeted homophobes with they way you act.
The argument that if you hate gays then you're gay, never made sense to me at all.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Your not very good at this are you?

WHAT IM TRYING TO CONVEY IS THAT EXTRA-MARTIAL RELATIONSHIP ARE BECOMING ACCEPTED. (Which is a bad thing btw)

I'm not trying to devalue how big of a sin homosexuality is.
Could you explain how being homophobic and turning a blind eye when it comes to zina is double standards.