YOUNG SOMALI BOY OBLITERATES GAY SOMALI MEN WITH 1 WORD!!!

psyche

To each their own
Why y'all so hurt over some random gay dude?

The double standards in this forum is amazing. You could be a misogynistic womaniser and get praise like a saint but if some anom on the internet says he ain't straight y'all start cussing and wishing hell on him.

I'm starting to honestly think you niggas are all repressed closeted homophobes with they way you act.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The double standards in this forum is amazing. You could be a misogynistic womaniser and get praise like a saint but if some anom on the internet says he ain't straight y'all start cussing and wishing hell on him.

I'm starting to honestly think you niggas are all repressed closeted homophobes with they way you act.

9253.jpg

Yh broski, I'm king homophobic :fittytousand:

It's haram to be homosexual, genius.

psyche

To each their own
It's haram to be homosexual, genius.

I never said it was not, genius.

I just wanted to state that fact that people on this site are vocal about fornicating but show extreme disgust for homosexuality.

Both are sins and I would argue quite similar.

I never said it was not, genius.

I just wanted to state that fact that people on this site are vocal about fornicating but show extreme disgust for homosexuality.

Both are sins and I would argue quite similar.
Why are you acting surprised by homo"phobia" in a majority muslim forum.

Homo"phobia" is absolutely natural.

I don't care about that 'homo phobia'

I just want to know why their are such double standards.

Can you read?
Homosexuality is a larger sin compared to fornicating, I believe most people believe that is true.

Pointing out double standards, it seems like you are rather normalizing homosexuality.

Whatever though, whether which one is a larger sin or not doesn't matter we will all be on trial after death.