Young Muslim mother Snapchats her last moments, bids friends and loved ones goodbye as they burned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You can hear the desperation in her voice. Burning is one of the worst ways to go. This is depressing. RIP to all:ohlord:

You speak Arabic?

Reporter "where was her husband "

Friend of the deceased "has been away for couple of months " :damedamn::kanyehmm::kanyehmm::kanyehmm::kanyehmm::kanyehmm:

Not that he could've done anything but I wonder where he is gone to for these several months

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
The government has blood on their hands.

What a terrible way to go, they are in a better place inshallah.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is an awful way to go that's why it's a ticket to jannah without questioning.

Not if you were gaal, that would be double hell.

Yes, presumably this young family was Muslim. Of course some Arab speakers are Christians

You speak Arabic?

Friend of the deceased "has been away for couple of months " :damedamn::kanyehmm::kanyehmm::kanyehmm::kanyehmm::kanyehmm:

Not that he could've done anything but I wonder where he is gone to for these several months

Let's not jump to conclusions, no need to make this story sadder than it already is.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AUN..

You speak Arabic?

This isn't the time to be worrying about why husband was gone, the lady died, say AUN.

Sarah136

Hot and cold
Not if you were gaal, that would be double hell.

Yes, presumably this young family was Muslim. Of course some Arab speakers are Christians

She is definitely a Muslim. She was repeating the shahada and asking allah to protect her from the punishment of the grave.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She is definitely a Muslim. She was repeating the shahada and asking allah to protect her from the punishment of the grave.

Alla ya Rahma! She died during Ramadan, by fire and had dua on the top of her tongue. She's likely reer Janna

Those were very haunting videos. The family sounded so normal, so familiar...I could really imagine being in a similar situation.
RIP. AUN.

This is one of the worst things i've ever watched. People dying in a fire, Yaa Allah have mercy upon them.This trully heartbreaking and i dont usually get emotional about things but this is just too much. May allah bless their soul with jannah. Aamiin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts