Young Muslim mother Snapchats her last moments, bids friends and loved ones goodbye as they burned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Fire is so dangerous and it can get out of control and before you even realize you're trapped.

In what's god's green earth made it possible for a tall towers like this not to have two staircases ? U.K. unbelievably is a third world. These people were condemned to death. The fire brigade should also be sued for giving people a deadly advice

Nope not clicking....

If it's any consolation for anyone, inhaling the smoke and fumes usually kills long before the flames get to you. Hopefully her last moments wasn't in agony

I used to live on the 18th floor at my old place, thank god I moved out. AUN to that family, burning is a horrible way to go wallahi.

N

nadia

Not if you were gaal, that would be double hell.

Yes, presumably this young family was Muslim. Of course some Arab speakers are Christians
Do shut up you sick individual people like you are the problem speak good or keep quiet people bloody died for god sake !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
N

nadia

Saw all three of the videos and is truely the most horrific thing i ever watched she was a good soul calling people from her floor to come inside quickly for shelter. You can just tell from the tone of her voice despite being very calm about her difficult situation she didnt want to die subhanallah i also want through her facebook and she was very charitable and volunteered for the homeless may allah (swa) grant her Jannat-ul-Firdous inshallah.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
AUN. Very saddening to see those snaps. AUN to all the dead, and wish the wounded a speedy recovery.

In Sha Allah, they'll get the justice they need.

The part that made me cry is when she's trying to calm her children telling them to sit down its ok. The calmness in her voice trying to be strong for her kids is truly heartbreaking. May Allah accept her as a shaheed ameen.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
how does a building only have one stairwell, no viable sprinkler system, what appears to be faulty alarms, and be in a location where the emergency response time is literally in hours?

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
how does a building only have one stairwell, no viable sprinkler system, what appears to be faulty alarms, and be in a location where the emergency response time is literally in hours?

For a while I been saying that the U.K. is one notch above a third world status

Status
Not open for further replies.