Young Halimo says my friend needs dhaqan celis because she saw his revert wife in the shop with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I know this girl from the area and she told me she saw my friend with his revert wife and said he needs dhaqan celis because he went after a non Somali girl. I said why do you care? She even was not interested in him before and when he marries she says to me he needs dhaqan celis.

:faysalwtf:

She is secretly jealous or it is definently true that women are attracted to men only after they marry.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Hold up cuz what is his wife's ethnicity I'm on this train as well
downloadfile-19.jpg

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Ayy we got Spider-Man in this .

Just for your profile name I instantly like you more than 75% of the users on here.

But refraining back to the post. Why would he need dhaqan celis if he is happily married with his revert non somali wife.
Jazakallah lad have a spiderman. To be honest I'm just interested but I'm guessing it's a Yemeni gal my spider senses are tingling

Attachments

• downloadfile-7.jpg
    downloadfile-7.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 176

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Jazakallah lad have a spiderman. To be honest I'm just interested but I'm guessing it's a Yemeni gal my spider senses are tingling
Speaking of interacial relationships have you seen the comments on the shaderoom whenever they post a black celeb with a white women. The whole comments sections is wild.

Michael b Jordan from black panther was with some white girls and all hell broke lose in the comments section.

It seems people think pro black people cant date white women.

I haven’t heard about somali women overacting About this issue. It’s mostly the dudes who get pissed when they see a girl marrying out. But more dudes marry out than girls. So this don’t make sense

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
He might need dhaqan celis since alot of people are usually in interracial relationships since they don't know their own culture very well.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
He might need dhaqan celis since alot of people are usually in interracial relationships since they don't know their own culture very well.
Nah fam, it's cause we're lovers not fighters :dabcasar:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Speaking of interacial relationships have you seen the comments on the shaderoom whenever they post a black celeb with a white women. The whole comments sections is wild.

Michael b Jordan from black panther was with some white girls and all hell broke lose in the comments section.

I haven’t heard about somali women overacting About this issue. It’s mostly the dudes who get pissed when they see a girl marrying out. But more dudes marry out than girls. So this don’t make sense
#uglypeopleprobsfam

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

How can you be fully pro black and date out makes no sense.:ftw9nwa::vo3yidw:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
So your saying

If I go on dhaqan celis I won’t crave cadaan women anymore.

@YourBroMoe is this what blade is saying.
Yup. The solution is most definitely going to a location where women won't holla at you. That's the perfect solution to getting a man off non-Somalis for sure bruv.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
How can you be fully pro black and date out makes no sense.:ftw9nwa::vo3yidw:
Technically, if you're not comfortable with Black guys going for non-Black women, then doesn't that say something about the mindset of the Black women? Why are they uncomfortable? Is it an inferiority complex? If so, shouldn't we combat that instead, to maintain a healthy sense of self-love and self-respect? I say this without disrespect of course.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
So your saying

If I go on dhaqan celis I won’t crave cadaan women anymore.

@YourBroMoe is this what blade is saying.
If you go learn your dhaqan you'll love it and wanting to be with a somali since you love the culture and wouldnt feel right with someone withput that culture and will be inbred in you like wanting a partner with same humour or personality etc.
I thought I'd be going dhaqan celis this year after last year but my family had other plans:damedamn:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If you go learn your dhaqan you'll love it and wanting to be with a somali since you love the culture and wouldnt feel right with someone withput that culture and will be inbred in you like wanting a partner with same humour or personality etc.
I thought I'd be going dhaqan celis this year after last year but my family had other plans:damedamn:
If you're talking about marriage, then I agree with you, cause I believe being with someone who's from the same culture and faith will make being a parent easier. But I wouldn't go out and say those who do interracial marriages need dhaqan celis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending