Young Halimo says my friend needs dhaqan celis because she saw his revert wife in the shop with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
What’s is stopping pro black people from dating white women.

If a white women understands the black issues than there is nothing wrong. Don’t forget there are white people that are very pro black lives matter
That's perfectly fine but I don't think someone is truly pro black power if they aren't showing it in action and showing their love for their culture by making an active choice in wanting to be with a black person. Idk how to put it in words but that seems obvious to me though :ummhmm:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
That's perfectly fine but I don't think someone is truly pro black power if they aren't showing it in action and showing their love for their culture by making an active choice in wanting to be with a black person. Idk how to put it in words but that seems obvious to me though :ummhmm:
People are different sister. I get what you're getting at. But it is what it is. Some people think differently.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Technically, if you're not comfortable with Black guys going for non-Black women, then doesn't that say something about the mindset of the Black women? Why are they uncomfortable? Is it an inferiority complex? If so, shouldn't we combat that instead, to maintain a healthy sense of self-love and self-respect? I say this without disrespect of course.
Don't black guys in America marry out alot I think more than inferiority complex it's territorial instincts like if they take all of our men how will we get black men and procreate. If it was inferiority i think theyd be marrying out higher than now and go for anyone that wants them but they want black men. But that's my psychology student in me speaking.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Don't black guys in America marry out alot I think more than inferiority complex it's territorial instincts like if they take all of our men how will we get black men and procreate. If it was inferiority i think theyd be marrying out higher than now and go for anyone that wants them but they want black men. But that's my psychology student in me speaking.
Then I suppose the question is, why are black men leaving black women for white women? What variables are in place? And what was the condition that formed this?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
People are different sister. I get what you're getting at. But it is what it is. Some people think differently.
Yes I know alot of people can seperate culture of that person they are with and their own love for their own culture but maybe it's because of my mindset that I relate 100% love for culture means being with someone from that culture but idk I may be wrong.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Then I suppose the question is, why are black men leaving black women for white women? What variables are in place? And what was the condition that formed this?
Hmmmmm probably in America years of shaping what eveyone should find attractive which is the white women and maybe the fact that we humans are naturally trying to make our children have a higher chance of being mated and continuing our lineage and the fact that white people have made themselves the pinnacle of beauty people want to marry and get closer to that so that they'll have higher chance of mating and more options of mates to choose from.
Plus African americans don't have their own country to set their own beauty standards so their brain washing to view certain things as beautiful is more severe.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
If you go learn your dhaqan you'll love it and wanting to be with a somali since you love the culture and wouldnt feel right with someone withput that culture and will be inbred in you like wanting a partner with same humour or personality etc.
I thought I'd be going dhaqan celis this year after last year but my family had other plans:damedamn:
:hemad:Did Greg steal your heart this year.

Is that why you want to go on dhaqan celis

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Hmmmmm probably in America years of shaping what eveyone should find attractive which is the white women and maybe the fact that we humans are naturally trying to make our children have a higher chance of being mated and continuing our lineage and the fact that white people have made themselves the pinnacle of beauty people want to marry and get closer to that so that they'll have higher chance of mating and more options of mates to choose from.
Plus African americans don't have their own country to set their own beauty standards so their brain washing to view certain things as beautiful is more severe.
A majority of black men are with black woken. It’s a only a small percentage that marry out.

Celebs are part of that percentage

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
:hemad:Did Greg steal your heart this year.

Is that why you want to go on dhaqan celis
Astagfirulah whites guy ain't my type.
Guys like yxng bane are:ahh:
But you can't find guys look like him around:francis:
I thought I'd be sent back because I wanted to identify as gender neutral last year:heh: But alhamdulliah my parents thought I just went mad and we went UAE instead:leon:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Astagfirulah whites guy ain't my type.
Guys like yxng bane are:ahh:
But you can't find guys look like him around:francis:
I thought I'd be sent back because I wanted to identify as gender neutral last year:heh: But alhamdulliah my parents thought I just went mad and we went UAE instead:leon:
......are you a dyke:ayaanswag:

Why did you want to become gender nuetral.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
......are you a dyke:ayaanswag:

Why did you want to become gender nuetral.
Idk my friend introduced me to the concept and the different between gender and sex. One is biological like what inbetween your legs (sex) and the other is the characteristics that usually go with each sex (gender), so gender is fluid technically there's things that each gender wears acts that the other can do since its only what's common not the rule.
No I wasn't a dyke I was both genders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts