Young doctor murdered by moryaan in Mogadishu

false hope for Hxtus and secessionists.
:drakekidding:
Killing a young Doctor for no reason.The more i read about Mogadishu the more i see a regressive hell which won't progress for another 50 years.

:what::mindblown:

Puntland needs to setup ID systems quickly.
:tocry:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Another doctor was killed last week in Mogadishu because his clan was feuding with another. He wasn't involved or connected to the feud in anyway and was only killed because of his high value. AUN.

I hope these bastard mooryaans die slowly from coronavirus.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
IS this an AS attack or clan feud? Unfortunately only in Somalia would I wish it's the former because if it's really a clan feud then I'm giving up on Xamar.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
AUN, the bright and the best are getting slaughtered daily while the xoolo reer badiye lives and has 10 kids. At this rate, we will look at the 68IQ era as our golden generation in the future.

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Why would anyone kill a doctor? What could you possibly benefit from killing a doc?

Wallee times have changed.

Back in the days during qabiil wars the most brave man of the enemy wouldnt get killed if captured, they even gave him food and milk because a brave man can bring PEACE.

Today we are killing doctors. What the f*ck.

Why would anyone kill a doctor? What could you possibly benefit from killing a doc?

Wallee times have changed.

Back in the days during qabiil wars the most brave man of the enemy wouldnt get killed if captured, they even gave him food and milk because a brave man can bring PEACE.

Today we are killing doctors. What the f*ck.
probably someone in his clan wronged someone. Somalis have the most backwards culture in the world. If you wronged one of their tribesman. They want to take revenge on the most educated of your clan. For them its better the place dont have a doctor and everyone suffers than having a doctor from than clan so people will say good things about that clan. Somalia will always be sh1thole...thank god Im not there

Trending