You'll never get a girl if you have this skull shape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Its pathetic and sad at the same time to see the new generation of "men" in this society putting such a big emphasis on their looks forgetting what actually makes a man attractive. Its srs becoming an epidemic.
Just this other day one of my friends was talking about getting a nose job, wallahi i've never been more disgusted.
But i guess this is the result of being raised without a father, or the lack of a strong male rolemodel in their life.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Its pathetic and sad at the same time to see the new generation of "men" in this society putting such a big emphasis on their looks forgetting what actually makes a man attractive. Its srs becoming an epidemic.
Just this other day one of my friends was talking about getting a nose job, wallahi i've never been more disgusted.
But i guess this is the result of being raised without a father, or the lack of a strong male rolemodel in their life.

Somali or others?

Good thread Ahmed, looks theory strikes again!

I havent seen this in somalis so much, but s like @South Cushitic and others do show this behaviour

v8i23.gif

This is the main reason why I don't believe in Allah. How can Allah be real when there's people walking around with wimpy/ugly skulls? That is not intelligent design.

in the Solar system, God's Habitation, there are seven World differentiates by God, within Himself, one after another. These Worlds have each a different "measure" and rate of vibration and are not separated by space or distance, as is the earth from the other planets. They are states of matter, of varying density and vibration (as are the solids, liquids and gases of the physical Earth). These Worlds are not instantaneously created at the beginning of a day of Manifestation, nor do they last until the end. The evolutionary scheme is carried through five of these Worlds in seven great Periods of manifestation, during which the evolving virgin spirit becomes first human and then a God. The highest Worlds are created first, and as involution is to slowly carry the life into denser and denser matter for the building of forms, the finer Worlds gradually condense and new Worlds are differentiated within God to furnish the necessary links between Himself and the Worlds which have consolidated. In due time the point of greatest density, the nadir of materiality, is reached. From that point the life begins to ascend into higher Worlds, as evolution proceeds. That leaves the denser Worlds depopulated, one by one. When the purpose has been served for which a particular World was created, God ends its existence, which has become superfluous, by ceasing within Himself the particular activity which brought into being and sustained that World.

the above referred seven Worlds belong to the lowest of the seven "Cosmic Planes". The Worlds and Cosmic Planes are not one above another in space, but the seven Cosmic Planes inter-penetrate each other and all the seven Worlds. They are states of spirit-matter, permeating one another, so that God and the other great Beings pervade every part of their own realms and realms of greater density than their own, including our world: "in Him we live and move and have our being". Proceeding from the physical world to the inner worlds, God - the "Architect of the Solar System", the Source and goal of human existence – is found in the highest division of the seventh Cosmic Plane: this is His World. In order to trace the origin of the Architect of the Solar System, one must pass to the highest of the seven Cosmic Planes: the "Realm of the Supreme Being", Who emanated from "The Absolute". The Absolute is beyond comprehension and, as manifestation implies limitation, He may be best described as "Boundless Being": the "Root of Existence".

I haven't seen many strong jawed Somalis, but the others are right. You should focus more on building a proper career, character, and a strong connection to culture.

Any family would be willing to marry a girl to you that way. Somali elders aren't looking for a manly jawed guy :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.