You won't believe what i saw today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Loll! Pathetic af. Stop worrying about what other people are doing weirdo

I have every right to "worry" about what she is doing. She is giving us a black eye. I don't want Muslims to repeat what they saw of disgraceful people who claim Somali. Eating bacon is disgusting. She should do that in private, not in public as a Somali. What happened to hiding your shame? I hate this generation

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
It's embarrassing but why is your blood boiling over what some Xalimo is putting in her system.

It is my business because she is doing this in public as a Somali. I don't care if she went to Tesco in a non Muslim area and hid it under the milk and make her pig sandwich at home but she did not do that. This is the problem. I care about how Somalis portray themselves in public, especially when Muslims are around. Why is she ruining our reputation? Why don't you think about the bigger picture?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
And my shah will be burnt in less than a millisecond with the flames that are awaiting you!
Yo dawg, I admire your passion, but ain't it Haram to say a guy is going to Hell? Ain't that God's decision and shit?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
It could be a turkey bacon
Dude you are so judgmental plus your stories are becoming so predictable

VixR

Veritas
I was about to write you’re easily scandalized, but then I saw Somali knights’s posts.

Is this “Somali knight” person real? :drakelaugh:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I was about to write you’re easily scandalized, but then I saw Somali knights’s posts.

Is this “Somali knight” person real? :drakelaugh:

So its just normal to see somalis eating pork where you from?
:damedamn:

You must live among very liberal somalis, or should i just say white people...

Status
Not open for further replies.