You won't believe what i saw today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
So today should really just be a normal day, followed by my normal routine until i saw something extremely bizarre.
I went to the local bagel resturant, which i frequently visit, the moment i went in i saw a somali female with hijab who was in front of me in the line, and i noticed that she was taking very long time with ordering her bagel, so i peeped at her bagel to see what was taking so long?
I swear to god i couldn't believe my own eyes, when i saw that this girl had ordered BACON, fuckin KHANZEER on top of her bagel!!!!!!WTF!!!!!!
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
:susp:
I was just awkwardly staring at her like
:jaynerd:
until she went out! And she even walked off proudly nacalaaa!

@Blade1 @waraabe @Armadillo @Factz @Geeljire lotus @Sheikh @nine @Basic @Luna @YourBroMoe @xalimathe6 @Xalimo from da block @Daughter of samaale @kobe @Cumar @Monisha Hershey @Fang4 @Crow @RichEnoughForGucci @Karim @MSGA @Kodeen @AarHawd_7
@guntiino101 @esmailxxx @Basra
@Gooney112

@Steamdevolopment @VixR @AussieHustler @Knowles do any of yall eat khanzeer,
Since yall are not bound by religion?

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
most western raised somali girls wear hijab to hide their hairline and forehead. don't take the hijab seriously

It could’ve turkey bacon.
16048b563d6bc7e45bca70ce9091581bd90bf09d_r0_450_framed.png

maybe she didnt know what it was or maybe for someone else. Unless you see her eating I would like to give her benefit of the doubt

Dont judge others sxb, and dont be hypocritical. Sin is sin don't matter if its bacon, alcohol or candy (with gelatin).

And I know most of you all would devour a pepperoni pizza the second youre alone :ufdup:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Dont judge others sxb, and dont be hypocritical. Sin is sin don't matter if its bacon, alcohol or candy (with gelatin).

And I know most of you all would devour a pepperoni pizza the second youre alone :ufdup:

True a sin is a sin, but still eating khanzeer is not only a sin but sooo foreign to me, and all other muslims. Like a muslim can drink, smoke etc. But eating khanzeer is just disgusting

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Leave her be homie. We're eating good out here! :siilaanyolaugh:

Subeer

Don’t like this story, waiting for your next one where you see your friend’s single mother buying condoms. Shout out for me then.

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Subeer

Don’t like this story, waiting for your next one where you see your friend’s single mother buying condoms. Shout me out then.
Or when Greg's dad is introduced to his mom's pool-boy Fabio, and gives him a firm handshake and a wink.

Or when Greg's dad is introduced to his mom's pool-boy Fabio, and gives him a firm handshake and a wink.

YBM

Ceeb waryaa.

Who cares what a random Somali chick ordered? There are tons of male Somalis who are alcoholics, drug addicts, criminals, rapists, drugs peddles, murderers and many others languishing in jail.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
YBM

Ceeb waryaa.

Who cares what a random Somali chick ordered? There are tons of male Somalis who are alcoholics, drug addicts, criminals, rapists, drugs peddles, murderers and many others languishing in jail.
Real nigga roll call, free all my malis in the can!

I fearlessly eat Big Macs. f*ck Filet-o-Fish, that shit is nasty as f*ck.
Big macs aren't even haram lol the Quran only says to eat in the name of Allah, not slaughter. Hadiths are not accurate like the Quran is either. Either way it's your life & your choices, not anyone else's

Status
Not open for further replies.