You thought Turkey was obsessed abt Somalia, look what they did in this other African country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I’m starting to think that Turkey is actually an advanced country. I mean they gotta be considered “developed”. Their abilities are increasing.

Don't listen to Western propaganda, Turkey is a European powerhouse.

Been there multiple times. Great people and great ancestors, the blessed Ottomans :wow:

Africa is just one big playground for World powers, like the Arabs, Turks, Chinese & Americans/Westerners who are competing against each other to expand their cultural & economic dominance/influence...
:siilaanyolaugh:

I wish Somalia could avoid the fate of cultural & economic colonisation by ajnabis(Turks & Arabs) and actually start doing the colonising themselves in Madow countries & Yemen etc.
:wow1:

Last edited:
Africa is just one big playground for World powers, like the Arabs, Turks, Chinese & Americans/Westerners who are competing against each other to expand their cultural & economic dominance/influence...
:siilaanyolaugh:

I wish Somalia could avoid the fate of cultural & economic colonisation by ajnabis(Turks & Arabs) and actually start doing the colonising themselves in Madow countries & Yemen etc.
:wow1:
Bit late for that. We should just take advantage of the Turks. All we can do is not let them relocate their civilians here. Don't care how much money they're giving the FGS, this is not the Ottoman Empire.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Bit late for that. We should just take advantage of the Turks. All we can do is not let them relocate their civilians here. Don't care how much money they're giving the FGS, this is not the Ottoman Empire.
They can come here they are Moslems .
Tanzanians are coming also with as

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Been there multiple times. Great people and great ancestors, the blessed Ottomans :wow:

I’m going there for the first time there adeer (in like few days). can you please give me tips

I’m going there for the first time there adeer (in like few days). can you please give me tips
Visit sultan ahmet, istiklal avenue and galata tower. I would say take a boat across the bosphorous too (very cheat) but it will be freezing at this time of the year. Try to find authentic turkish kebabs, not the trash arab ones.

Beware of the beggars in taksim square.

Also don't be surprise to see a nightclub 1 street away from a mosque on istiklal avenue :francis:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

Eurasian, not really European enough.

We have to be smart when dealing the Turks & gain as much as we can from them to jump start our economy. The Turks have a lot of knowledge & expertise in various economic sectors that we need to develop, such as mechanized/industrial agriculture & light manufacturing e.g.

The Arabs are useless & only offer large amounts of money, but no industrial & technical expertise. Only the Turks, Chinese and the Russians can be potential economic partners.

Ma sha Allah. Good for the Turks, I rather a people who believe in the oneness of Allah take over Africa than corpse worshipers.

We have to be smart when dealing the Turks & gain as much as we can from them to jump start our economy. The Turks have a lot of knowledge & expertise in various economic sectors that we need to develop, such as mechanized/industrial agriculture & light manufacturing e.g.

The Arabs are useless & only offer large amounts of money, but no industrial & technical expertise. Only the Turks, Chinese and the Russians can be potential economic partners.
Best we just stick to the Turks. China will fleece you, and inviting Russia will just piss off the Yanks. My hopes aren't high though, they've been here since 2011 and there's barely any progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts