You should all become vegan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm studying at medical school naaya and you made a big mistake. I'll publish an article of the highest biology field conducted on a human body who is a very healthy vegan and here is the disadvantages of what they have found.

Need for Protein

Meat, fish, eggs and dairy products are common sources of protein for most people. Americans who consume these foods typically get plenty of protein in their daily diets, but vegans need to turn to beans and nuts to get enough. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends 46 grams per day for women 19 and older and 56 grams daily for men. Tofu, beans and nuts are rich sources of protein for vegans. For example, a cup of dry beans has about 16 grams of protein, and a 100-gram serving of extra-firm tofu contains just under 10 grams.

Possible Iron Deficiency
Meat, particularly beef, and shellfish are rich sources of iron for omnivores, but it's important for vegans to consume iron-rich foods as well. Iron deficiency can lead to fatigue and problems with brain function. Females need 18 milligrams of iron daily between the ages of 19 and 50, but the requirement jumps to 27 milligrams for pregnant women. Men only need 8 milligrams daily. Breakfast cereals fortified with iron, soybeans, white beans and spinach are good sources of iron for vegans. Some vegans who don't care for iron-rich vegetables may need a daily iron supplement.

Getting Enough Calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin B-12
Vegans need to eat plant sources of calcium, such as dark leafy greens or fortified soy products, to get the recommended 1,000 milligrams per day. Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium, and adults need 600 international units per day. Vegans need to either take a vitamin D supplement or drink soy milk fortified with vitamin D. Most vegans need to take a vitamin B-12 supplement to get 2.4 micrograms per day since the vitamin is mainly found in animal products. Some soy milk and breakfast cereals are fortified with B-12.

Difficulty Eating Away From Home
A July 2012 Gallup poll reported that only 2 percent of Americans identified themselves as vegans. This means it's sometimes difficult to stick to a strict vegan diet since most of the country caters to those who eat animal products. It's often hard for vegans to eat out since many restaurants don't offer many vegan choices. Parties and family events can also be difficult, though vegans can minimize this challenge by bringing their own meals if they know there won't be any choices that conform to their dietary restrictions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vegetarian is much better than being a vegan but not the healthiest option. A careful omnivore is the best diet for humans and that's a human biological fact.
I’m not reading this shit

Anyway beans, rice, lentils, clif bars, tofu, veg burgers, black bean burgers, boca and gardein products EXIST. protein deficiency has NEVER been registered on any natural diet sufficient in calories, so fact check next time lol.

That's what they said about quorn and it reminds me of this. As soon as you get through the seasoning, la xawla...

latest
NO I promise its actually really good!!

I’m not reading shit

Anyway beans, rice, lentils, clif bars, tofu, veg burgers, black bean burgers, boca and gardein products EXIST. protein deficiency has NEVER been registered on any natural diet sufficient in calories, so fact check next time lol.
You got destroyed :mjlol: honestly nobody cares about you vegans stop preaching your shit to us and nobody will care

You got destroyed :mjlol: honestly nobody cares about you vegans stop preaching your shit to us and nobody will care
He copied and pasted an article from the internet clearly shows his intelligence. Also I’m allowed to preach whatever I want lmao. If it bothers you the ignore button is completely free go somewhere else

NO I promise its actually really good!!

I did a quick google search and I don't think it's on the shelves in supermarkets here

Why don't you consume animal products btw? Moral? Health?

I think abstaining meats is probably the 'easier' part of veganism, I don't think I could ever fully abstain from all animal products

I did a quick google search and I don't think it's on the shelves in supermarkets here

Why don't you consume animal products btw? Moral? Health?

I think abstaining meats is probably the 'easier' part of veganism, I don't think I could ever fully abstain from all animal products
all animal products do is clog ur arteries & cause heart disease while increasing the chance of cancer or other illnesses :) also I don’t believe in the harming of animals in anyway, shape, or form.

You're the only one ing anyways I'll go enjoy some meat goodbye View attachment 42240
View attachment 42241
Yes on my own thread??? Nobody held a gun to your head and forced you to read my post :) you did that willingly so spare me the bullshit. Also you have the mind of a 5th grader :/ exactly what do you hope to accomplish by sending me pictures of meat?

You really NERFED me by showing me hiilb and baariis ^^ troll level 100
Fatality

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
He copied and pasted an article from the internet clearly shows his intelligence. Also I’m allowed to preach whatever I want lmao. If it bothers you the ignore button is completely free go somewhere else

Now you coming for me I see. I published an authentic article with the highest research conducted by on a healthy vegan body and it seems you ignored the facts.

Yes on my own thread??? Nobody held a gun to your head and forced you to read my post :) you did that willingly so spare me the bullshit. Also you have the mind of a 5th grader :/ exactly what do you hope to accomplish by sending me pictures of meat?

You really NERFED me by showing me hiilb and baariis ^^ troll level 100
Fatality
There was no bariis in my picture either you're blind or you're the one with the mind of a 5th grader:bell:
It seems you need some meat in your diet so you could see better

Way to pick at the smallest thing you uneducated swine :) i barely glanced at your pictures. Nice try though.
Not seeing something is a small thing and I don't know about you but when I glance at something I generally know what it's about and I certainly don't see things that aren't in the picture. Anyways I'm tired of arguing with a blind vegan so let's end it here

Not seeing something is a small thing and I don't know about you but when I glance at something I generally know what it's about and I certainly don't see things that aren't in the picture. Anyways I'm tired of arguing with a blind vegan so let's end it here

I’m not even gonna bother reading this you are brain dead

Status
Not open for further replies.