You should all become vegan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animal agriculture is the biggest contributor to global warming and by going vegan/eating vegan meals a lot more could help to slow down the damage being done to the environment daily. Plus vegan diets are extremely healthy!!! Almond, rice, or soy milk are better alternatives to cow milk which is actually bad for your teeth, since consuming the animal protein in it leads to calcium being leached from your bone.

And before anyone says this!!! NO going vegan will not disregard our cultural traditions. WE CAN VEGANIZE OUR CULTURAL DISHES.

that is all thank u

World

VIP
Your right that the burning of fossil fuels for energy and animal agriculture is one of the biggest contributors to global warming, but a few people going vegan/eating vegan meals won't stop the damage being done. There has to be a top-down approach.

Animal agriculture is the biggest contributor to global warming and by going vegan/eating vegan meals a lot more could help to slow down the damage being done to the environment daily. Plus vegan diets are extremely healthy!!! Almond, rice, or soy milk are better alternatives to cow milk which is actually bad for your teeth, since consuming the animal protein in it leads to calcium being leached from your bone.

And before anyone says this!!! NO going vegan will not disregard our cultural traditions. WE CAN VEGANIZE OUR CULTURAL DISHES.

that is all thank u
I don't give a f*ck I'll eat my muqmad and suqaar even if it kills Earth

Jeesto

VIP
How can you say no to this?:banderas::lawd:
6050813331_aa74582026_b.jpg

Braised-Lamb-1-Somali-Food-Blog.jpg

Braised-Lamb-5-Somali-Food-Blog.jpg

tenor.gif

Last edited:
In the agricultural south it’s possible.

But for the rest it’s not a good economic choice, meat is cheap in those places.

Besides other factors might bring down meat consumption like climate change and drought, it destroys livestock.

Importing meat is expensive so we’re all going to be eating less meat soon.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
they look so cute :/ bastardyahow

Are you really vegan? Just be vegetarian because being a vegan means you'll have protein deficiency and B12 deficiency which is terrible for your body but respect the meatarians like myself because I have a high testosterone level so I have to eat meat with high protein.

Are you really vegan? Just be vegetarian because being a vegan means you'll have protein deficiency and B12 deficiency which is terrible for your body but respect the meatarians like myself because I have a high testosterone level so I have to eat meat with high protein.
False I have been a vegan for 4 years now lol I would have died of protein defiency by now

that is all thank u
How long have you been vegan? Then we can discuss.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
False I have been a vegan for 4 years now lol I would have died of protein defiency by now

I'm studying at medical school naaya and you made a big mistake. I'll publish an article of the highest biology field conducted on a human body who is a very healthy vegan and here is the disadvantages of what they have found.

Need for Protein

Meat, fish, eggs and dairy products are common sources of protein for most people. Americans who consume these foods typically get plenty of protein in their daily diets, but vegans need to turn to beans and nuts to get enough. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends 46 grams per day for women 19 and older and 56 grams daily for men. Tofu, beans and nuts are rich sources of protein for vegans. For example, a cup of dry beans has about 16 grams of protein, and a 100-gram serving of extra-firm tofu contains just under 10 grams.

Possible Iron Deficiency
Meat, particularly beef, and shellfish are rich sources of iron for omnivores, but it's important for vegans to consume iron-rich foods as well. Iron deficiency can lead to fatigue and problems with brain function. Females need 18 milligrams of iron daily between the ages of 19 and 50, but the requirement jumps to 27 milligrams for pregnant women. Men only need 8 milligrams daily. Breakfast cereals fortified with iron, soybeans, white beans and spinach are good sources of iron for vegans. Some vegans who don't care for iron-rich vegetables may need a daily iron supplement.

Getting Enough Calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin B-12
Vegans need to eat plant sources of calcium, such as dark leafy greens or fortified soy products, to get the recommended 1,000 milligrams per day. Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium, and adults need 600 international units per day. Vegans need to either take a vitamin D supplement or drink soy milk fortified with vitamin D. Most vegans need to take a vitamin B-12 supplement to get 2.4 micrograms per day since the vitamin is mainly found in animal products. Some soy milk and breakfast cereals are fortified with B-12.

Difficulty Eating Away From Home
A July 2012 Gallup poll reported that only 2 percent of Americans identified themselves as vegans. This means it's sometimes difficult to stick to a strict vegan diet since most of the country caters to those who eat animal products. It's often hard for vegans to eat out since many restaurants don't offer many vegan choices. Parties and family events can also be difficult, though vegans can minimize this challenge by bringing their own meals if they know there won't be any choices that conform to their dietary restrictions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vegetarian is much better than being a vegan but not the healthiest option. A careful omnivore is the best diet for humans and that's a human biological fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.