You know what pisses me off?

alien

📍outer space
VIP
maybe for me that's because I live in NZ and there aren't that many somalis so I guess makes sense

damn. that's kinda segregating...
I remember this one time I was with my dad and we had to pray and the closest mosque was an "Arab mosque". as soon as I walked in, I got the dirtiest looks from the elderly Arab women. They're hella racist here. it's better to avoid them

damn. that's kinda segregating...
where i live most Muslims have their own segregated mosques
ik this one west African guy that lives right next to a Somali mosque but for eid prayer they travel to their African mosque. i forgot what country he was from but i guess people are comfortable being around their own. :manny:

I remember this one time I was with my dad and we had to pray and the closest mosque was an "Arab mosque". as soon as I walked in, I got the dirtiest looks from the elderly Arab women. They're hella racist here. it's better to avoid them
I remember once going to Arab mosque, there were few African Muslims and me and few Arabs, coupe white reverts trying to purchase some books. The Arab woman behind the counter skipped everyone and served the Arabs and the white reverts. So one Sudanese girl said to her why not serve her since she’s been first in line. The Arab responded in Arabic “n!gger”. Ofc the Sudanese girl speaks Arabic and all hell broke loose.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I remember once going to Arab mosque, there were few African Muslims and me and few Arabs, coupe white reverts trying to purchase some books. The Arab woman behind the counter skipped everyone and served the Arabs and the white reverts. So one Sudanese girl said to her why not serve her since she’s been first in line. The Arab responded in Arabic “n!gger”. Ofc the Sudanese girl speaks Arabic and all hell broke loose.
wow continue with the story. Did they start arguing

these Arabs have no xishood. Even the cadaans here wouldn't do that

Trending

Latest posts