You just murdered someone where do you hide the body?

3EDFCDD5-4250-4708-9D99-901397D0C32D.jpeg

Naa

Not Chun li
This guy asks the most dangerous questions.

Even I am too afraid to reply.

If I come up with a great answer...I might be accused of really killing a person and getting rid of a body before irl
Just answer the question, so I can see if you have a better answer than me.

Just answer the question, so I can see if you have a better answer than me.

Lol it’s a difficult question if you have the top security agencies in the world looking for the body.

I would take my kid out on a day trip to the zoo, beforehand I would finely chop the body up in a bag and put our lunch in a separate bag lool

Once we get to the zoo we would go to the farm section, and I would make sure no one is looking and then feed them poor hungry pigs the dead body.

Edit lol I should take that psychopathy test...using a kid to get rid of a body lool

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol it’s a difficult question if you have the top security agencies in the world looking for the body.

I would take my kid out on a day trip to the zoo, beforehand I would finely chop the body up in a bag and put our lunch in a bag lool

Once we get to the zoo we would go to the farm section, and I would make sure no one is looking and then feed them poor hungry pigs the dead body.

Edit lol I should take that psychopathy test...using a kid to get rid of a body lool

1614189730142.png

1614189759813.png

Naa

Not Chun li

I would take my kid out on a day trip to the zoo, beforehand I would finely chop the body up in a bag and put our lunch in a bag lool

Read the rules!! No eating of the body

Trending