You just murdered someone where do you hide the body?

Let’s say you murdered someone the FBI, MILITARY, SWAT TEAM, NAVY SEAL, NORTH KOREA, NATO, are looking for the body...

Where do you hide the body? Also if they find the body... they find the fingerprints...

Rules
  • No eating of the body
  • No throwing into the ocean or lake etc
  • Don’t forget NATO forces and North Korea are looking for the body
Now let’s see how this goes :Sass:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Cremation. They can’t find a body if the body can’t be found
9853F61C-003B-4604-BC54-FA777F3D53E4.jpeg

Douse the body in acid. Boom.
In between the walls or deep in the vents. :cosbyhmm:
Cremation. They can’t find a body if the body can’t be found View attachment 172594
Don’t forget the rules saaxiib the NATO countries and North Korea are watching you and finding the body :Mjgasp:

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
Don’t forget the rules saaxiib the NATO countries and North Korea are watching you and finding the body :Mjgasp:

I have a friend who is a part of the CCP who has my back. That man is the one and only:

per-xijinping-01-810459054.jpg

no one can harm me

Naa

Not Chun li
Sorry, I was taking a test, but here I come with the best answer.

Your stupid rules make me sick.

I would chop up the body then wrap up the body and put it in a small wooden box so the smell can stay under control, then I'd bury the body under an abandoned house. Since they're watching me I'll stay at a crowded hotel for rich people, and purchase a huge jilbab and niqab.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Let’s say you murdered someone the FBI, MILITARY, SWAT TEAM, NAVY SEAL, NORTH KOREA, NATO, are looking for the body...

Where do you hide the body? Also if they find the body... they find the fingerprints...

Rules
  • No eating of the body
  • No throwing into the ocean or lake etc
  • Don’t forget NATO forces and North Korea are looking for the body
Now let’s see how this goes :Sass:

Break the dead limbs. Fit in a BIG luggage suitcase and pretend i am going to a vacation. Drive off to a deserted place and burn it. Or burry it if i am feeling non psychopathic?

Trending

Latest posts