'You have to prove your faith when you're dating as a black Muslim'

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What's with these lot, and chasing after people that don't want them? There are millions of black Muslims.....just go for your own.....Why is this such a hard thing for them to follow.....instead of running after other races.

This also goes for Somalis....as Ajnabi jacel is rife amongst faraxs and xalimos, alike.

What's with these lot, and chasing after people that don't want them? There are millions of black Muslims.....just go for your own.....Why is this such a hard thing for them to follow.....instead of running after other races.

This also goes for Somalis....as Ajnabi jacel is rife amongst faraxs and xalimos, alike.
Well its understandable for him because theres not a lot of Muslim Jamaicans or Madows. Most Muslims in the UK are PAkis or Somalis or Iraqis. You literally dont see any other muslim out of that. So I dont blame the guy. But if he cant find a woman from Muslim he should try convert white or Black women if he cant find them he has to go and move to a country that he will be able to find a wife like Nigeria. And aint nothing wrong with Ajnabi loving. I personally prefer lighter skin ladies.

Why don’t Somalis face this issue? I never complained about being a ‘black’ Muslim.
Because we’re a majority Muslim ethnicity and have many people from our own culture to choose from. It’s not rocket science lol

Cadaan reverts complain about the same thing. It’s incredibly isolating to have a different religion and different values than people from your culture. You don’t fit in with your own people anymore but you can’t fit in with Muslim communities easily either because they’re very insular

Because we’re a majority Muslim ethnicity and have many people from our own culture to choose from. It’s not rocket science lol

Cadaan reverts complain about the same thing. It’s incredibly isolating to have a different religion and different values than people from your culture. You don’t fit in with your own people anymore but you can’t fit in with Muslim communities easily either because they’re very insular
Since when were west African Muslims a minority?

reer

VIP

somalis say is marry what you know so you get offspring that you know. mixed marriages are hard enough in global cities in the west. forget back in somalia. or traditional countries. and you marry a ajnabi 99% chance you will never move back to your homeland.

Do they seriously not realise that they make these people (Arabs & others) feel like gods when they beg them for love?

They choose to put themselves in that situation; it was their decision to gas up and covet those outside their own communities instead of finding fellow black Muslims.

Apart from many Somalis, other Muslims don't really f*ck with madoows like that. It's a shit situation, but I'd laugh at any relative of mine who brought home some jailhouse revert, Sayonara nayaahee :lolbron:

cow

VIP
If he is a convert then there is plenty of other converts he can marry whether they are black or white.

I don't think his issue is being black per se but more to do with being a convert and not having a community because I bet other black muslim's from Nigeria/ Ghana and so forth don't face the issue he is facing.

Plus lets be honest a white women would much rather date a black man then an Asian man.

Som

VIP
Honestly it's true that Arabs and southasians think they are default muslims while anyone else (especially black people) is gaal untill proven otherwise. Somalis are less likely to suffer from this cause we are universally known as muslims, but west african muslims may have this problem.
Honestly black Muslims should ask the same thing, if people doubt they are muslims because they are black then they should ask the same proof to an arab or a southasian.
The Arab/southasian would probably answer "of course" and black Muslims should say " well you could be a christian arab or a hindu "

Honestly it's true that Arabs and southasians think they are default muslims while anyone else (especially black people) is gaal untill proven otherwise. Somalis are less likely to suffer from this cause we are universally known as muslims, but west african muslims may have this problem.
Honestly black Muslims should ask the same thing, if people doubt they are muslims because they are black then they should ask the same proof to an arab or a southasian.
The Arab/southasian would probably answer "of course" and black Muslims should say " well you could be a christian arab or a hindu "
I thought people were Muslims for their own sake and not others? Why do you care what an Arab or Asian thinks? The whole thing screams inferiority complex

If he is a convert then there is plenty of other converts he can marry whether they are black or white.

I don't think his issue is being black per se but more to do with being a convert and not having a community because I bet other black muslim's from Nigeria/ Ghana and so forth don't face the issue he is facing.

Plus lets be honest a white women would much rather date a black man then an Asian man.
no asians are pretty racist towards africans, you should know this in 2021...

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Do they seriously not realise that they make these people (Arabs & others) feel like gods when they beg them for love?

They choose to put themselves in that situation; it was their decision to gas up and covet those outside their own communities instead of finding fellow black Muslims.
exactly, first thing I thought is do the same to them. Make them prove themselves lol.

If Someone doesn’t see you as worthy you shouldn’t have to bend your back to try and show your worth.

I thought people were Muslims for their own sake and not others? Why do you care what an Arab or Asian thinks? The whole thing screams inferiority complex
They can find another madow muslim if they'd like. Their problem is huge inferiority complex to non-blacks and more importantly their obvious sense of entitlement to better people. And this article's whole purpose is what? To shame non-madow muslims into pity date them lol.

Don’t include South Asians in this :mjlol:

They suffer from this too, Arab/Somali often call them Hindu despite them being Muslim, some people use it as an insult for Indians/Pakistanis.

Some Arabs also don’t see them as “real Muslims” the same way as the West Africans, African Americans etc.

Have you seen how South Asians are treated in Gulf Arab countries? If you ever went to Dubai you would notice just the hard work they go through and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

But I agree that West Africans, African Americans etc suffer the most from these discriminations regarding marriage/relations.

Trending

Latest posts