'You have to prove your faith when you're dating as a black Muslim'

exactly, first thing I thought is do the same to them. Make them prove themselves lol.

If Someone doesn’t see you as worthy you shouldn’t have to bend your back to try and show your worth.

Some people weirdly associate faith with certain demographics; this must be why some converts seek out Muslim women from outside their own communities; they perceive them as more authentic.

If I converted to Islam, I would still want a Dinka woman; I would just have to go to Abyei, Renk, or Northern Bahr el Ghazal because my area doesn't have any Dinka Muslims.

Some people weirdly associate faith with certain demographics; this must be why some converts seek out Muslim women from outside their own communities; they perceive them as more authentic.

If I converted to Islam, I would still want a Dinka woman; I would just have to go to Abyei, Renk, or Northern Bahr el Ghazal because my area doesn't have any Dinka Muslims.
You’re not muslim ?
Dinka women are slim with beautiful dark skin Masha Allah.

Don’t feel sorry for them especially black men as they purposely go out of their way to try and marry people outside of their own race. Most times they do it out of fetishisation and because they hate their own culture. I’ve heard black Muslims say they can’t wait to eat Asian food when they marry an Asian Muslim or have mixed children ect. Go and stick to your own kind.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@Nilotic brother, may I recommend listening to Sheikh Yasir Qadhi. He's an American-Pakistani Imam. You'll learn a great deal about Islam from this great man.

I would recommend watching his Seerah (biography) of the Prophet (SAW) it's all on his YouTube channel.

@Nilotic brother, may I recommend listening to Sheikh Yasir Qadhi. He's an American-Pakistani Imam. You'll learn a great deal about Islam from this great man.

I would recommend watching his Seerah (biography) of the Prophet (SAW) it's all on his YouTube channel.

I'll check out his videos. Thanks for the recommend.

I'm familiar with the late Ahmed Deedat and I find him very knowledgeable.

Trending

Latest posts