You have 23 minutes to hide a paperclip in your house a detective will have an hour to find it Where do you hide it?

I would disconnect the pipes under the sink and tape it inside and reconnect the pipes again without leaving a trace of any work...

Scrub a layer (the same size as the paperclip) of the wall and tape the paper clip precisely Inside the scrubbed wall then paint the entire wall the same color as the paperclip...

drill a deep hole in the wall put the clip inside it then hang a picture using the same hole for the picture stud/nail..

put it inside the battery space of the remote control..

tape it under the slippers I will offer him when he enters my home..

cook prior to his arrival lasagna and put it in between the sauce and pasta layers..then carefully bin it...

Put it inside a used dark coloured condom leave somewhere in the bed while still leaking..

I would disconnect the pipes under the sink and tape it inside and reconnect the pipes again without leaving a trace of any work...

Scrub a layer (the same size as the paperclip) of the wall and tape the paper clip precisely Inside the scrubbed wall then paint the entire wall the same color as the paperclip...

drill a deep hole in the wall put the clip inside it then hang a picture using the same hole for the picture stud/nail..

put it inside the battery space of the remote control..

tape it under the slippers I will offer him when he enters my home..

cook prior to his arrival lasagna and put it in between the sauce and pasta layers..then carefully bin it...

Put it inside a used dark coloured condom leave somewhere in the bed while still leaking..
Abayoo.... you win

Naa

Not Chun li
😡🤬 what part of mine text was soo bloody feminine that you both assumed I am a she, ... so what if i like cooking lasagna it’s my second favorite dish after shepherds pie...🧐
I'm sorry, are you man? Your avatar is feminine.

I like shepherds pie :)

The word "slippers" is so feminine to me

I think I am going back to being a lurker....

Ps... my avatar is 1980s Mogadishu downtown, greatest city in Africa at that time...

whitehartlane should be able to tell you my gender... I have said enough, I am going back to lurking, doont stop me,..
(Hmm shepherds pie..... if well made, its the best dish in the world after Somali hilib iyo bariis (aroos style)

Naa

Not Chun li

Ps... my avatar is 1980s Mogadishu downtown, greatest city in Africa at that time...

whitehartlane should be able to tell you my gender... I have said enough, I am going back to lurking, doont stop me,..
(Hmm shepherds pie..... if well made, its the best dish in the world after Somali hilib iyo bariis (aroos style)
Stayyyy, being a lurker isn't fun

Lasagna is better than shepherds pie

Aboowe I knew who you were I was just trolling come back abo

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I'd stick it in the soil of one of my house plants

Detective is never gonna find it
1614126912591.png

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
If this guy is super human and can just find it where ever I put it then I give up. I will hand him the paper clip personally.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
A size that small would be up in your arsehole or in your wife or any female member’s siil.

They can’t check or you can sue them for sexual assault.

It’s no brainer.

Naa

Not Chun li
A size that small would be up your arsehole or in your wife or any female member’s siil.

They can’t check or it will be sexual assault.

It’s no brainer.
You could've just said underwear, but no you wanted to talk about private parts

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
You could've just said underwear, but no you wanted to talk about private parts
You have to be more specific. By underwear, they could be talking about leaving it in the layer which can slip.

Trending