You guys tried khat?

Have you tried khat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I have been tempted numerous times to chew for fun but couldn't get myself to do it. Who here has tried it/still chews and what is it like? Is it like a weed buzz or a cocaine high? Also does it increase/decrease sex drive?

I was told it wasn't addictive at all, it's like chewing grass for banter. It can be compared to drinking 'coffee'/ 'tea'.

Sources
-Yemani mate

Don't shoot the messenger

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
When I would go to baadiye during the summer, I used to chew it with my uncles between the age of 11-13. It has a bitter taste and that's it. It doesn't even have more stimulant properties than caffeine. It's just highly addictive

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
What is it like? How do you feel when you're under the influence?

Feels good.

giphy.gif

Highly recommend. You should start with a half a kilo for your first time then you can work your way up to 2/3 kilos like I do every night.

Last edited:
@Bidaar Wanagsan How often do you chew?
I used to buy a bundle after salaatul jumuca and settle down with a few pious sisters to masticate and make thikr. It helps awaken your spirituality. I hear people call it a drug, but mainly this is Westernised xaliimos with an axe to grind against their deadbeat husbands. The noble leaf has mystical properties and should be used only after the end of a business day.

My last GF cut my rations down to twice a month because my cheeks were bloated as Pamela Anderson's upper torso every week, but every true bloatcheek keeps a stash hidden in the garden. Good camouflage.

When I was little back in Somalia I took some and tried it. Does that count? It was a big mission for me so I still remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts