Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Omar del Sur and @DR OSMAN are gay lover's
russ.png

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The guy would get kicked out of al-shabab for fucks sake, you have to be a nutcase to follow what he says.

Sounds like an afro latino or you used google translate to impress xalimos here

What is it with people thinking I'm black or mixed with black???????????????????

you have no idea how much that annoys me.

I had people theorizing about me being part black all the time growing up... I would walk around my high school with an afro and people would come up with all kinds of such speculations... it annoyed me times a thousand how people would make a big deal about my hair.... I wasn't trying to make any sort of statement, my hair just grows like an Afro

people are constantly thinking I am mixed with black.

I have heard it suggested so many times and people have said I must have some black ancestry.

if the weather gets hot my skin does get very dark but it's cold where I live so my skin is very light.

I remember this girl was into me because she thought I was part black and then she was disappointed when I denied my blackness.... well my alleged blackness.

anyways..... I'm not meaning any insult.... but the Somalis in Sweden... I assume they still are black in Sweden... I would look light in Sweden, my skin would lose the color.....

anyways people have looked at my hair and said I must be part African....

I don't look down on Africans..... I come here and I hang out with Africans because I think Somalis are very intelligent people.... Wallahi that is my view....

but I also don't claim African ancestry because I have no idea if I'm part African... and if I am what is the percentage? I have no idea.....

I don't identify with being African (I think I would be crazy to, given that I have no idea if I'm part African and I don't want to claim being African if I'm not African), I identify with being mestizo

but yes people do think I sound black and a lot of people think I'm mixed with black.......

no, I didn't use Google translate

there were slaves in Mexico and I think the way the caste system worked that people would have downplayed any African descent..... but I identify with my mestizo ancestry

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Bit extreme sometimes, but a very good and admirable poster, his passion of the deen is beautiful.

What is it with people thinking I'm black or mixed with black???????????????????

you have no idea how much that annoys me.

I had people theorizing about me being part black all the time growing up... I would walk around my high school with an afro and people would come up with all kinds of such speculations... it annoyed me times a thousand how people would make a big deal about my hair.... I wasn't trying to make any sort of statement, my hair just grows like an Afro

people are constantly thinking I am mixed with black.

I have heard it suggested so many times and people have said I must have some black ancestry.

if the weather gets hot my skin does get very dark but it's cold where I live so my skin is very light.

I remember this girl was into me because she thought I was part black and then she was disappointed when I denied my blackness.... well my alleged blackness.

anyways..... I'm not meaning any insult.... but the Somalis in Sweden... I assume they still are black in Sweden... I would look light in Sweden, my skin would lose the color.....

anyways people have looked at my hair and said I must be part African....

I don't look down on Africans..... I come here and I hang out with Africans because I think Somalis are very intelligent people.... Wallahi that is my view....

but I also don't claim African ancestry because I have no idea if I'm part African... and if I am what is the percentage? I have no idea.....

I don't identify with being African (I think I would be crazy to, given that I have no idea if I'm part African and I don't want to claim being African if I'm not African), I identify with being mestizo

but yes people do think I sound black and a lot of people think I'm mixed with black.......

no, I didn't use Google translate

there were slaves in Mexico and I think the way the caste system worked that people would have downplayed any African descent..... but I identify with my mestizo ancestry

Masha Allah bro much respect
:qri8gs7:

Trending