You guys most follow Omar Del Sur he is the best poster here

Bit extreme sometimes, but a very good and admirable poster, his passion of the deen is beautiful.

If I appear extreme, maybe I'm very conservative compared to others... many here live in places like UK, Canada..... I am from the Southern US so what is would be seen as super right wing in places like UK could be seen as liberal where I'm from.... where I'm from is super far to the right compared to those kinds of places.... but even if I am way to the right of people in those kinds of places (and from my point of view, they are far left).... I am totally against stuff like Al Shabaab and those kinds of groups.... I have never supported that kind of thing and I actually had someone argue with me recently because I spoke against Anwar Al Awlaki and I showed him this book I have

91kC9Q2DacL.jpg

I really recommend this book and this book which refutes the khawarij, ISIS type ideology

51f7u6A7YeL._SX350_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

(the only issue I have with the second book is that I think it is overy harsh on Maududi..... I don't think Maududi is to blame for that kind of extremism and I think many Pakistanis respect Maududi and I respect my Pakistani brothers and I respect that Maududi is very significant for many Pakistanis)

when World War 2 broke out, the Mexican Revolution had just recently ended and many Mexicans felt a very deep resentment towards US imperialism..... and so there elements in Mexico which were pro-Axis during WW2, even though the government was (somewhat) pro-Allies...

I have pro-Axis and "antisemitic" tendencies but I would say it's more connected to that period than anything to do with khawarij ideology.... I don't keep up with khawarij ideology......

the source where my "antisemitism" came from was José Vasconcelos, not anyone Muslim

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
If I appear extreme, maybe I'm very conservative compared to others... many here live in places like UK, Canada..... I am from the Southern US so what is would be seen as super right wing in places like UK could be seen as liberal where I'm from.... where I'm from is super far to the right compared to those kinds of places.... but even if I am way to the right of people in those kinds of places (and from my point of view, they are far left).... I am totally against stuff like Al Shabaab and those kinds of groups.... I have never supported that kind of thing and I actually had someone argue with me recently because I spoke against Anwar Al Awlaki and I showed him this book I have

91kC9Q2DacL.jpg

I really recommend this book and this book which refutes the khawarij, ISIS type ideology

51f7u6A7YeL._SX350_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

(the only issue I have with the second book is that I think it is overy harsh on Maududi..... I don't think Maududi is to blame for that kind of extremism and I think many Pakistanis respect Maududi and I respect my Pakistani brothers and I respect that Maududi is very significant for many Pakistanis)

when World War 2 broke out, the Mexican Revolution had just recently ended and many Mexicans felt a very deep resentment towards US imperialism..... and so there elements in Mexico which were pro-Axis during WW2, even though the government was (somewhat) pro-Allies...

I have pro-Axis and "antisemitic" tendencies but I would say it's more connected to that period than anything to do with khawarij ideology.... I don't keep up with khawarij ideology......

the source where my "antisemitism" came from was José Vasconcelos, not anyone Muslim
But.... For certain things, you can say it out loud, like Jewish Peopleand America, whereas you are not worried about any repercussions or issues. Extreme in my opinion is just giving out dangerous opinion without thinking.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
What is it with people thinking I'm black or mixed with black???????????????????

you have no idea how much that annoys me.

I had people theorizing about me being part black all the time growing up... I would walk around my high school with an afro and people would come up with all kinds of such speculations... it annoyed me times a thousand how people would make a big deal about my hair.... I wasn't trying to make any sort of statement, my hair just grows like an Afro

people are constantly thinking I am mixed with black.

I have heard it suggested so many times and people have said I must have some black ancestry.

if the weather gets hot my skin does get very dark but it's cold where I live so my skin is very light.

I remember this girl was into me because she thought I was part black and then she was disappointed when I denied my blackness.... well my alleged blackness.

anyways..... I'm not meaning any insult.... but the Somalis in Sweden... I assume they still are black in Sweden... I would look light in Sweden, my skin would lose the color.....

anyways people have looked at my hair and said I must be part African....

I don't look down on Africans..... I come here and I hang out with Africans because I think Somalis are very intelligent people.... Wallahi that is my view....

but I also don't claim African ancestry because I have no idea if I'm part African... and if I am what is the percentage? I have no idea.....

I don't identify with being African (I think I would be crazy to, given that I have no idea if I'm part African and I don't want to claim being African if I'm not African), I identify with being mestizo

but yes people do think I sound black and a lot of people think I'm mixed with black.......

no, I didn't use Google translate

there were slaves in Mexico and I think the way the caste system worked that people would have downplayed any African descent..... but I identify with my mestizo ancestry

Wauw calm down it was sarcasm. Don’t take me serious. I even don’t know you?

I can understand your frustrations. I didn’t mean it in that way. I seriously thought that you was joking and would say you was somali but you are latin i see.

Btw those are ignorant people. Latin people are diverse. What’s like to live in Sweden? What i see from internet vids is that people would let you live in peace if i am right? There is not alot of hate crimes against refugees or muslims right?

Last edited:
Why is a latin alt-right Salafi on a Somali forum?

I was on a Muslim forum (not Ummah.com) and it was way too watered down- it was super liberal. Tbh I would have just joined Ummah.com but I couldn't register for some resason.

Tbh I don't know that much about Somalis and I only know of once when I met a Somali in real life but I have a very good view of Somalis and I think a lot of the people here are relateable.

Anyways, though, I really came here to support the Muslim faction in the Muslim versus anti-Muslim stuff on here. I saw people being attacked for being Muslim and I don't like that.

Also, it kind of hurts my feelings that I think you're against me. I see you as my fellow Muslim and I see you as intelligent. We might disagree on some things but I don't understand why we can't discuss our differing views in a respectful manner and hear what the other has to say. I don't have any ill-will against you. I don't understand why there should be hostility just because we have different ideas. It really does hurt my feelings. Anyone who knows me in real life I think would say I am a friendly, gentle person. I almost never have raised my voice at anyone. You can disagree with me and you can even insult me but I am not against you personally at all.

Wauw calm down it was sarcasm. Don’t take me serious. I even don’t know you?

I can understand your frustrations. I didn’t mean it in that way. I seriously thought that you was joking and would say you was somali but you are latin i see.

Btw those are ignorant people. Latin people are diverse. What’s like to live in Sweden? What i see from internet vids is that people would let you live in peace if i am right? There is not alot of hate crimes against refugees or muslims right?

Oh, I was saying "if" I was in Sweden. I've never been to Sweden. I just used it as an example because I know some here have been there.

Are you married to a Somali sister ?

No and I respect that my Somali Muslim brothers are territorial when it comes to that. And Wallahi I'm not DMing women or looking to flirt. These feminists would be all over me if they could get a screenshot of that. Plus more importantly I think it would be haraam for me to DM the opposite sex.

Trending

Latest posts