You guys are interesting. What interests you?

VixR

Veritas
If you're into philosophy, then check out 'Philosophize this.' It's a podcast that gives a good introduction and concise explanations for the most relevant philosophical concepts and their respective core values.

Link

You can find it on Spotify, and Youtube also.
If you like that, try Very Bad Wizards. It’s a lot more relaxed and conversational, but very interesting nonetheless. It’s by two, very chill tenured professors in psychology and philosophy discussing current news and perusing texts about/in their respective fields. Also has awesome beats.

If you like that, try Very Bad Wizards. It’s a lot more relaxed and conversational, but very interesting nonetheless. It’s by two, very chill tenured professors in psychology and philosophy discussing current news and perusing texts about/in their respective fields. Also has awesome beats.
Ty, but I think the podcast I suggested is more direct and easier to navigate through.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@Farhiya 687 first I want to thank you for ur kind words, such positive attitude is always the key to life. Second I want to officially welcome u to this beautiful forum. Even though some might not admit it, we all enjoy each other’s company communicating our thoughts and feelings with our extended families aka members. I hope that u have a pleasant experience here and u stay with us, I’m looking forward to ur posts :)

I and @Jiron have a thing. He is the one who made me join this forum:)

Have a nice day/night:)

Wow @Nalle I have not seen u in a while, I definitely smiled when I saw ur username, it brought back great memories and good times. Thank you for the positive compliments, I hope that ur doing good and in great health, I’m glad to see u with us again ❤️:)

@Farhiya 687 first I want to thank you for ur kind words, such positive attitude is always the key to life. Second I want to officially welcome u to this beautiful forum. Even though some might not admit it, we all enjoy each other’s company communicating our thoughts and feelings with our extended families aka members. I hope that u have a pleasant experience here and u stay with us, I’m looking forward to ur posts :)

Wow @Nalle I have not seen u in a while, I definitely smiled when I saw ur username, it brought back great memories and good times. Thank you for the positive compliments, I hope that ur doing good and in great health, I’m glad to see u with us again ❤️:)
Hello :)
Your welcome and thank you! Continue being you.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Asc peasants my interests are painting, reading, watching Bollywood, Tutter the Mouse, and history.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending