You guys are interesting. What interests you?

I find many things interesting. But mainly philosophy, people, how things are made, fashion, machines, space etc.

Also what’s one thing you really want to do? I really want to travel.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
I find many things interesting. But mainly philosophy, people, how things are made, fashion, machines, space etc.

Also what’s one thing you really want to do? I really want to travel.
ASC walaal

Baraasho wanaagsan horta, tan labaad so dhawoow walaal

Except for fashion iyo space the rest i find them extremely interesting. I would like to
go to hajj, move back home and settle in mudug spending my days drinking caano geel

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
ASC walaal

Except for fashion iyo space the rest i find them extremely interesting. I would like to
go to hajj, move back home and settle in mudug spending my days drinking caano geel

Which part of Mudug sxb?:cosbyhmm:

ASC walaal

Baraasho wanaagsan :)
That’s super cool. Inshallah you get to do all that sounds chill.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Baraasho wanaagsan :)
That’s super cool. Inshallah you get to do all that sounds chill.
mahadsanid walaal

just a word of advice walaal, meeshan wa dhurwa iyo bahalo ayaa ka buuxo ee watch out. For your own sanity you'll have to ignore quite a lot of people in here haye deh

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」
VIP
I like pie and books and economics and financial securities and commodity and I like a lot of stuff but I like pie the best

Trending

Latest posts