You guys are interesting. What interests you?

Sol

?
Sustainability and Renewable Energy mainly but starting to enjoy geopolitics as it fits well with fadi kudirir and is a vital skill to converse with the older male relatives :trumpsmirk:

I find many things interesting. But mainly philosophy, people, how things are made, fashion, machines, space etc.

Also what’s one thing you really want to do? I really want to travel.
Current interests are current affairs,genetics,languages,jewelry and books(mainly biographies and historical). I too would like to travel and learn languages.Where would you want to travel to?

Current interests are current affairs,genetics,languages,jewelry and books(mainly biographies and historical). I too would like to travel and learn languages.Where would you want to travel to?
That’s really cool. Ohh most definitely Africa especially Somalia or basically anywhere with nice hiking trails and beaches. Also Japan I’ve always wanted go so Asia as well. What about you?

If you're into philosophy, then check out 'Philosophize this.' It's a podcast that gives a good introduction and concise explanations for the most relevant philosophical concepts and their respective core values.

Link

You can find it on Spotify, and Youtube also.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Bodybuilding, track & field, Anabolic Steroids, 17-21 year old slim chicks with thick asses and middle eastern cuisines

How old are you farhiya ?

Trending

Latest posts