You guys are interesting. What interests you?

I find many things interesting. But mainly philosophy, people, how things are made, fashion, machines, space etc.

Also what’s one thing you really want to do? I really want to travel.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
I find many things interesting. But mainly philosophy, people, how things are made, fashion, machines, space etc.

Also what’s one thing you really want to do? I really want to travel.

ASC walaal

Baraasho wanaagsan horta, tan labaad so dhawoow walaal

Except for fashion iyo space the rest i find them extremely interesting. I would like to
go to hajj, move back home and settle in mudug spending my days drinking caano geel

tumblr_nzm71fShpD1r12e7ro1_r1_500.gif

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
ASC walaal

Except for fashion iyo space the rest i find them extremely interesting. I would like to
go to hajj, move back home and settle in mudug spending my days drinking caano geel

Which part of Mudug sxb?:cosbyhmm:

ASC walaal

Baraasho wanaagsan :)
That’s super cool. Inshallah you get to do all that sounds chill.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Baraasho wanaagsan :)
That’s super cool. Inshallah you get to do all that sounds chill.

mahadsanid walaal

just a word of advice walaal, meeshan wa dhurwa iyo bahalo ayaa ka buuxo ee watch out. For your own sanity you'll have to ignore quite a lot of people in here haye deh

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I like pie and books and economics and financial securities and commodity and I like a lot of stuff but I like pie the best