YOU GOTTA LOVE THE ARMENIAN PEOPLE & her diaspora. A diasporan Armenian frm LA going to fallen soldier’s homes and giving them $3k

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Would we have done that if we were fighting Ethiopia for our land?

The other I saw a Doctor from California travel down to the frontline to treat his people.

they’ve don’t dropped everything to travel down to the war zone.

Armenian diaspora is smart, they out there living in the west and are still connected to their homeland so much so that they are giving considerable amount to wealth to their country in a time of need. I see a lot of diaspora people even some in the Somali community that don't give a shit about the motherland, we gotta be like the armenians and also the jews

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Armenian diaspora is smart, they out there living in the west and are still connected to their homeland so much so that they are giving considerable amount to wealth to their country in s time of need. I see a lot of diaspora people even some in the Somali community that don't give a shit about the motherland, we gotta be like the armenians and also the jews

You’re so right! You got the Armenian Kim Kardashian donating $1m.

it is amazing that they live their Western life but are truly connected to their ancestral homelands.

can you believe that they’ve raised $150m

They are also known to be blessed with business successes. Top lawyers and Doctors in Cali is them. Remember the lawyer of OJ (father of the ). They are also big real estate agents over there.
They’re in Canada too and they own huge businesses.
They’re in Argentina, France, Russia, Middle East, South Africa, Ethiopia, Hong Kong and Central Asia.

You’re so right! You got the Armenian ***** Kim Kardashian donating $1m.

it is amazing that they live their Western life but are truly connected to their ancestral homelands.

can you believe that they’ve raised $150m

They are also known to be blessed with business successes. Top lawyers and Doctors in Cali is them. Remember the lawyer of OJ (father of the *****). They are also big real estate agents over there.
They’re in Canada too and they own huge businesses.
They’re in Argentina, France, Russia, Middle East, South Africa, Ethiopia, Hong Kong and Central Asia.
Raised 150 mil?? I don't even think we can produce that much money if we tried :mjlol: We gotta encourage our people to take professions like lawyers and doctors (yes i know a lot do but i mean more) and work among ourselves to become a more well off diaspora. The unemployment rate for us in the west is embarrassing we can do better and then a higher public image would soon follow

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Raised 150 mil?? I don't even think we can produce that much money if we tried :mjlol: We gotta encourage our people to take professions like lawyers and doctors (yes i know a lot do but i mean more) and work among ourselves to become a more well off diaspora. The unemployment rate for us in the west is embarrassing we can do better and then a higher public image would soon follow
The whole Somali diaspora sends back about a billion dollars every year, a good chunk of Somalia's GDP is literally remittances.

No idea why you guys love denigrating yourselves

Yukon_Niner

VIP
pro-Armenia here.

PS. It has nothing to do with Islam vs Christianity. It is a fight between two ethnic groups.

Armenians are the rightful owners.
Though the situation somewhat resembles the Ogaden morality doesn't make the world go round. May Azerbaijan win and finish what the ottomans started.

I'm tired of these niggas whining everywhere on the internet

The whole Somali diaspora sends back about a billion dollars every year, a good chunk of Somalia's GDP is literally remittances.

No idea why you guys love denigrating yourselves
Never heard numbers that large but even if it is dont act as if that money doesn't go to family members to help support them rather than actually sending money to the government to support them in conflicts against warring nations, if Somalia was a well off nation and the people there didn't need the money would you think it'd be the same? Nope

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Never heard numbers that large but even if it is dont act as if that money doesn't go to family members to help support them rather than actually sending money to the government to support them in conflicts against warring nations, if Somalia was a well off nation and the people there didn't need the money would you think it'd be the same? Nope
You never heard of it because you didn't even bother searching it up, you just assumed based off a shitty portrayal in your head. Kulaha "even if it is", it is you fucking mong.

Remittances in 2015 were estimated to reach a total of US$1.4 billion in Somalia and support 23% of the GDP.

Yeah no shit it goes to family's/qabil/gobol the only governments there are to speak of are beyond a joke. Those remittances help fund small projects such as small dams (fight against droughts), schools, infrastructure projects and businesses or they generally go to relief efforts. There are Somalis who send money to a scorned terrorist group what in god's name makes you think Somalis abroad wouldn't give financial assistance to a legit government fighting a war?

If you're going to defend a stupid point make it make sense you little shit.

You never heard of it because you didn't even bother searching it up, you just assumed based off a shitty portrayal in your head. Kulaha "even if it is", it is you fucking mong.

Yeah no shit it goes to family's/qabil/gobol the only governments there are to speak of are beyond a joke. Those remittances help fund small projects such as small dams (fight against droughts), schools, infrastructure projects and businesses or they generally go to relief efforts. There are Somalis who send money to a scorned terrorist group what in god's name makes you think Somalis abroad wouldn't give financial assistance to a legit government fighting a war?

If you're going to defend a stupid point make it make sense you little shit.
Don't know why you felt the need to engage in insults, plus thanks for those numbers, spare me the "oh we do so much, we help you guys build schools, roads, dams, ect" if this were the case Somalia would be extremely better off, 1.4 billion dollars for all that? Notice how you didn't even say some, no like i said the money you send goes to your family and im not bashing that i think that's noble of people to send their poor relatives money (although there are plenty that send it to people who don't need it and end up not working at all as they already have free cash flowing but that's another topic) now i know you're probably gonna show me a few examples where people do fund projects using remittances (theres always exceptions to everything) but the vast majority of the number you mention? Don't kid yourself, like my family and all my friends family and frankly everyone i know that is somali they send it to their relatives, so no we're not some form of lifeline for Somalia you might be for your relatives however.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
They have their church (oldest one in the world) as an integrating factor wherever they are.

Plus, as a people that has been through many hardships, it is only natural that they are in solidarity with each other and help each other.

Just like with the jews.

Isn't that so @Apollo

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Don't know why you felt the need to engage in insults, plus thanks for those numbers, spare me the "oh we do so much, we help you guys build schools, roads, dams, ect" if this were the case Somalia would be extremely better off, 1.4 billion dollars for all that? Notice how you didn't even say some, no like i said the money you send goes to your family and im not bashing that i think that's noble of people to send their poor relatives money (although there are plenty that send it to people who don't need it and end up not working at all as they already have free cash flowing but that's another topic) now i know you're probably gonna show me a few examples where people do fund projects using remittances but the vast majority of the number you mention? Don't kid yourself, like my family and all my friends family and frankly everyone i know that is somali they send it to their relatives, so no we're not some form of lifeline for Somalia you might be for your relatives however.
You made a stupid point and you continued defending it. Over the years I've learnt if you sprinkle in a few insults for those who are mentally challenged it can make quite a difference although it didn't help in your case. If you're going to about being insulted and act hurt about it then you may as well turn off your device.

$1.4 billion is chump change to a country's development you fucking moron in what world is a billion dollars nation changing? I assumed I didn't need to say some because you'd be smart enough to bridge the gap, you managed to beat the low standards I already had. I also don't need to show you specific examples there's a development section for that though seeing as you lacked the initiative to even see if what you were saying was correct I doubt you'd bother looking there. It'd be a fools errand explaining it to an idiot.

People don't just send money to their family's they send it to their qabil. People use that money fund all sorts of shit hence why qabil is what people relied upon when the government collapsed. There are whole apartment blocks in Nairobi funded by someone and their qabil, there are businesses in Somalia that were funded by their qabil. It's why that cursed shit is in every aspect of life in Somalia. 23% of Somalia's GDP is literally remittances, it's a lifeline for Somalia you delusional arsewipe.

Remittances in 2015 were estimated to reach a total of US$1.4 billion in Somalia and support 23% of the GDP.

No need to project bud I don't send my relatives money, never have and probably never will. I'm neither a lifeline nor are they leeches like your family though it's best you keep that sort of shit to yourself.
>inb4 he starts his reply by saying "listen here you little shit" :mjlol:
Don't worry I promised Admin I wouldn't bully those challenged in the intelligence department.

You made a stupid point and you continued defending it. Over the years I've learnt if you sprinkle in a few insults for those who are mentally challenged it can make quite a difference although it didn't help in your case. If you're going to ***** about being insulted and act hurt about it then you may as well turn off your device.

$1.4 billion is chump change to a country's development you fucking moron in what world is a billion dollars nation changing? I assumed I didn't need to say some because you'd be smart enough to bridge the gap, you managed to beat the low standards I already had. I also don't need to show you specific examples there's a development section for that though seeing as you lacked the initiative to even see if what you were saying was correct I doubt you'd bother looking there. It'd be a fools errand explaining it to an idiot.

People don't just send money to their family's they send it to their qabil. People use that money fund all sorts of shit hence why qabil is what people relied upon when the government collapsed. There are whole apartment blocks in Nairobi funded by someone and their qabil, there are businesses in Somalia that were funded by their qabil. It's why that cursed shit is in every aspect of life in Somalia. 23% of Somalia's GDP is literally remittances, it's a lifeline for Somalia you delusional arsewipe.

No need to project bud I don't send my relatives money, never have and probably never will. I'm neither a lifeline nor are they leeches like your family though it's best you keep that sort of shit to yourself.

Don't worry I promised Admin I wouldn't bully those challenged in the intelligence department.
Personally i like good faith debates, where two people meaningfully discuss their points of views but I guess that will not be the case but in any case, gotta love how you wanna deflect it back on me, no I personally don't care so be it i just found unusual so i felt the need to comment on it

Firstly do i think 1.4 billion dollars will magically make Somalia a first world superpower? Not in the slightest, but i think it goes without saying that amount of money would obviously be useful in the development of Somalia if each year we were able to use that money for development projects, we don't even need to talk about the very costly projects just basic government funded programs in which the people need (which they will most likely never do because of how corrupt they are) such as efficient drainage systems to prevent floods, sewage systems to increase sanitation you name it. Problem is that we cannot harvest that money for these projects if we do not come together and create a savings account of some sort made for the purpose to harness the money of the diaspora for the development rather than sending it to tribal enclaves who could possibly use it for good things, but also use it for weapons to wage conflicts with another tribe things will not get better. You keep bringing up the 23% gdp which I already thanked for bringing the exact numbers in, but unless that money goes into actual projects, im talking a majority of it it'll forever be used for a lifeline for relatives only, and unfortunately that gdp number isn't the budget number

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Personally i like good faith debates, where two people meaningfully discuss their points of views but I guess that will not be the case but in any case, gotta love how you wanna deflect it back on me, no I personally don't care so be it i just found unusual so i felt the need to comment on it

Firstly do i think 1.4 billion dollars will magically make Somalia a first world superpower? Not in the slightest, but i think it goes without saying that amount of money would obviously be useful in the development of Somalia if each year we were able to use that money for development projects, we don't even need to talk about the very costly projects just basic government funded programs in which the people need (which they will most likely never do because of how corrupt they are) such as efficient drainage systems to prevent floods, sewage systems to increase sanitation you name it. Problem is that we cannot harvest that money for these projects if we do not come together and create a savings account of some sort made for the purpose to harness the money of the diaspora for the development rather than sending it to tribal enclaves who could possibly use it for good things, but also use it for weapons to wage conflicts with another tribe things will not get better. You keep bringing up the 23% gdp which I already thanked for bringing the exact numbers in, but unless that money goes into actual projects, im talking a majority of it it'll forever be used for a lifeline for relatives only, and unfortunately that gdp number isn't the budget number
I'm yet to gain any good from debating idiots on forums. Why would I engage in a good natured debate if the other party can't understand why they're wrong? I do this for my own entertainment. I assumed your assumptions were born from your own experiences, I know I'd hardly come to those conclusions.

Yet again in no way would $1.4 Billion make any large impact in Somalia especially when it's spread so thin. If you can't wrap your head around this concept then I truly pity the fools who conceived you.

Now ignoring all your idealistic bullshit that strays from the original point let's go to what started this all

• The Somali diaspora produces much more than 150 million dollars annually
  • That money doesn't just go to family members it fund all sorts of shit in their tuulo
  • Their is no point in directly giving the Somali government money seeing as they're corrupt to the core
  • Seeing as most Somalis have no issue funding their clan militias or random terrorist groups It's more than likely they'd fund a war effort against a common enemy

Seeing as you're all for the spirit of a good-natured debate I take it you can recognise when you're wrong. If not don't bother bringing up that sort of crap again, it doesn't make you appear anymore civil or enlightened than every other moron on the internet.

I'm yet to gain any good from debating idiots on forums. Why would I engage in a good natured debate if the other party can't understand why they're wrong? I do this for my own entertainment. I assumed your assumptions were born from your own experiences, I know I'd hardly come to those conclusions.

Yet again in no way would $1.4 Billion make any large impact in Somalia especially when it's spread so thin. If you can't wrap your head around this concept then I truly pity the fools who conceived you.

Now ignoring all your idealistic bullshit that strays from the original point let's go to what started this all

• The Somali diaspora produces much more than 150 million dollars annually
  • That money doesn't just go to family members it fund all sorts of shit in their tuulo
  • Their is no point in directly giving the Somali government money seeing as they're corrupt to the core
  • Seeing as most Somalis have no issue funding their clan militias or random terrorist groups It's more than likely they'd fund a war effort against a common enemy

Seeing as you're all for the spirit of a good-natured debate I take it you can recognise when you're wrong. If not don't bother bringing up that sort of crap again, it doesn't make you appear anymore civil or enlightened than every other moron on the internet.
Did i not thank you not once but twice for the actual numbers and took it as fact for my own arguments? You're running in circles now regurgitating your previous points which I already responded to, "b-but you won't listen!" :mjlol:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Did i not thank you not once but twice for the actual numbers and took it as fact for my own arguments? You're running in circles now regurgitating your previous points which I already responded to, "b-but you won't listen!" :mjlol:
Oh no I'm just reinforcing the fact that I'm right it's just you're too stupid to realise it kulaha I responded. Your responses made even less sense, what exactly were you trying to prove? :icon lol:

Kkkkkk good-natured debate my ass, that's some bullshit people who can't debate for shit tell themselves. You can't even acknowledge your errors and skirt around it like no one will notice, instead you whine about how the other person isn't being nice. Ninyahow maybe source your shit before you speak on something and people won't respond to you in demeaning manner.

Oh no I'm just reinforcing the fact that I'm right it's just you're too stupid to realise it kulaha I responded. Your responses made even less sense, what exactly were you trying to prove? :icon lol:

Kkkkkk good-natured debate my ass, that's some bullshit people who can't debate for shit tell themselves. You can't even acknowledge your errors and skirt around it like no one will notice, instead you whine about how the other person isn't being nice. Ninyahow maybe source your shit before you speak on something and people won't respond to you in demeaning manner.
Me: says something
@Yukon_Niner : responds
Me: thinks he's gonna actually respond to what i say
@Yukon_Niner : actually didnt read but proceeds to say the exact same thing he said before, insults, say more shit that I already addressed then proceeds to insult even more

It's getting repetitive

"You can't even acknowledge your errors and skirt around it like no one will notice, instead you whine about how the other person isn't being nice."

Yet i used the number of 1.4 billion when you cited it and used it several times, plus i find it real rich that you think im whining about the insults when in actuality i dont care and use it for jokes

"Ninyahow maybe source your shit before you speak on something and people won't respond to you in demeaning manner."

What do you want me to source? My opinions on what Somalis should do with the remittance money and use it for its wellbeing? I'll create a blog and post my source like that then :russ:

Trending