YOU GOTTA LOVE THE ARMENIAN PEOPLE & her diaspora. A diasporan Armenian frm LA going to fallen soldier’s homes and giving them $3k

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Me: says something
@Yukon_Niner : responds
Me: thinks he's gonna actually respond to what i say
@Yukon_Niner : actually didnt read but proceeds to say the exact same thing he said before, insults, say more shit that I already addressed then proceeds to insult even more

It's getting repetitive

"You can't even acknowledge your errors and skirt around it like no one will notice, instead you whine about how the other person isn't being nice."

Yet i used the number of 1.4 billion when you cited it and used it several times, plus i find it real rich that you think im whining about the insults when in actuality i dont care and use it for jokes

"Ninyahow maybe source your shit before you speak on something and people won't respond to you in demeaning manner."

What do you want me to source? My opinions on what Somalis should do with the remittance money and use it for its wellbeing? I'll create a blog and post my source like that then :russ:
Still skirting the point I see. Source how much remittances are sent back every year instead of coming to the conclusion 150 mil can't be raised even if we tried (your own words) but what can one expect from those who are mentally challenged :icon lol:

See what I mean? War bal Who the f*ck is searching for your opinion. You are yet to refute anything, I gave you a bulletpointed list and you're still dodging everything. It's getting repetitive because I keep pressing you for refutations and you can't admit you're wrong.

Nigga created a whole dialogue but still can't write anything of substance

Still skirting the point I see. Source how much remittances are sent back every year instead of coming to the conclusion 150 mil can't be raised even if we tried (your own words) but what can one expect from those who are mentally challenged :icon lol:

See what I mean? War bal Who the f*ck is searching for your opinion. You are yet to refute anything, I gave you a bulletpointed list and you're still dodging everything. It's getting repetitive because I keep pressing you for refutations and you can't admit you're wrong.

I feel like you wanna argue for the sake of arguing, how many times did i fucking say that i am grateful that you brought those numbers and then proceed to use the numbers that you gave?? If you can't even notice the number switch as time went on you have no right to call me an idiot, you're either a genuine idiot or an intentional idiot who has nothing better to do than spout the same shit over and over again when it has been addressed.

War bal Who the f*ck is searching for your opinion.

Same guy who asked what sources should i cite for a persons opinion on a matter, can't get any dumber than this folks

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I feel like you wanna argue for the sake of arguing, how many times did i fucking say that i am grateful that you brought those numbers and then proceed to use the numbers that you gave?? If you can't even notice the number switch as time went on you have no right to call me an idiot, you're either a genuine idiot or an intentional idiot who has nothing better to do than spout the same shit over and over again when it has been addressed.
Yeah no shit man I made that clear already, what's not to love about reminding stupid people they're stupid? especially those who can't admit when they're wrong. That and Gym's closed so I gotta blow off steam somewhere.

War nacaala kugu yaal no one gives a shit about what you're grateful for. Pretty much every source I've come across places annuall remittances between $1.2 billion and $1.6 billion.

(From the London school of economics)

Remittances from Somalis abroad are estimated at between US$1.3 – 2 bn annually

(The UN development programme)

The UN Development Programme estimates that $1.6 billion in remittances are sent back annually by Somali emigrants living in North America and Europe.

This is a statistic that generally fluctuates (example but not limited to: droughts, floods and global pandemics). When we get the 2020 figures is dependent on the world Bank. You're either right or wrong and we all know why you're not being clear about that. All you gotta do is ditch your pride and it'll become a whole lot easier.

Same guy who asked what sources should i cite for a persons opinion on a matter, can't get any dumber than this folks

Your opinion is now statistical evidence?ileen I underestimated how stupid you are. how does the amount of remittances Somalia receives annually tie in with your opinion? :pachah1:

Yeah no shit man I made that clear already, what's not to love about reminding stupid people they're stupid? especially those who can't admit when they're wrong. That and Gym's closed so I gotta blow off steam somewhere.

War nacaala kugu yaal no one gives a shit about what you're grateful for. Pretty much every source I've come across places annuall remittances between $1.2 billion and $1.6 billion.

(From the London school of economics)

Remittances from Somalis abroad are estimated at between US$1.3 – 2 bn annually

(The UN development programme)

The UN Development Programme estimates that $1.6 billion in remittances are sent back annually by Somali emigrants living in North America and Europe.

This is a statistic that generally fluctuates (example but not limited to: droughts, floods and global pandemics). When we get the 2020 figures is dependent on the world Bank. You're either right or wrong and we all know why you're not being clear about that. All you gotta do is ditch your pride and it'll become a whole lot easier.

Your opinion is now statistical evidence?ileen I underestimated how stupid you are. how does the amount of remittances Somalia receives annually tie in with your opinion? :pachah1:
You're replies are getting more and more pathetic as they go, you thought you really had me with the 1.4-2 bil number when in fact if you read the original post correctly you would've seen that we were talking about how Armenians raised 150 million dollars in support of the state against Azerbaijan and i said that we would never raise that amount of money for the state in a war, then you started talking about remittances as if they go to the state instead only their relatives and tribal enclave, "muh 23 percent gdp"

I thought you were talking about a whole different topic when you were talking about remittances now i know you were trying to wrap that across my original comment, im not gonna admit shit its you who gotta admit that you're wrong :camby:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The UN estimated that we sent $2b a year.

if we were as nationalistic and united as Armenia is I think we could raise $150 for the war effort in 3 weeks.

here’s my reasoning

We have more population than the Armenians

we have more diasporans than them

However, they got some seriously rich folks, like the Kardashians.

if we were as nationalistic and united as Armenia is I think we could raise $150 for the war effort in 3 weeks.

here’s my reasoning

What are you talking about? Armenians are mainly outside of there country, they have a much larger diaspora than us In Russia 3 million, USA 2 million and France 1 million.

But you are right on top of there huge diaspora there actually country is tiny about 3 million only. Armenians are also Christian whites so they fit in perfectly with there host countries.

here’s my reasoning

Exactly, we need to be more united as a nation to be able to pull that much money in that short period of time for nation, we're too divided now to do so but it is a long term goal

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What are you talking about? Armenians are mainly outside of there country, they have a much larger diaspora than us In Russia 3 million, USA 2 million and France 1 million.

But you are right on top of there huge diaspora there actually country is tiny about 3 million only. Armenians are also Christian whites so they fit in perfectly with there host countries.

we can cross each other out ..

Remember that we have 2m in the diaspora from the ME to North America.

now remember that we got serous businessmen in Nairobi

We got 32m over all....even the ones back home can be asked to donate $20...

I Think we can do $500m

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Exactly, we need to be more united as a nation to be able to pull that much money in that short period of time for nation, we're too divided now to do so but it is a long term goal

I can only think of the 1977 war. If we were in the diaspora and as rich as we are today. Back then there was total unity and national ferver like we see with the Armenians.

many of us would’ve dropped what we be doing here and join the fight. I would 100% have gone there for the chance to secure the Ethiopian women :cosbyhmm: :diddyass::diddyass:

I can only think of the 1977 war. If we were in the diaspora and as rich as we are today. Back then there was total unity and national ferver like we see with the Armenians.

many of us would’ve dropped what we be doing here and join the fight. I would 100% have gone there for the chance to secure the Ethiopian women :cosbyhmm: :diddyass::diddyass:
You had me until you said Ethiopian women, when we all know that they're s, Eritrean women>>>>>

Yukon_Niner

VIP
You're replies are getting more and more pathetic as they go, you thought you really had me with the 1.4-2 bil number when in fact if you read the original post correctly you would've seen that we were talking about how Armenians raised 150 million dollars in support of the state against Azerbaijan and i said that we would never raise that amount of money for the state in a war, then you started talking about remittances as if they go to the state instead only their relatives and tribal enclave, "muh 23 percent gdp"

I thought you were talking about a whole different topic when you were talking about remittances now i know you were trying to wrap that across my original comment, im not gonna admit shit its you who gotta admit that you're wrong :camby:
You said we couldn't even produce 150 million if we tried. The whole diaspora sends back $1 billion annually, a war effort is something the vast majority of Somalis would fund if it was against a common enemy.

So 23% of Somalia's GDP only benefits family's and clans, not states or governments? You do realise those qabip enclaves are still states right. That begs the question where does the money for relief efforts generally come from? What large entity funds development all over Somalia?:mjkkk:

This what I dislike about stupid people, can't keep up and ends up thinking I'm trying to pull some convoluted shit. Come on man you're the guy who genuinely couldn't believe remittances reached $1B in Somalia.

here’s my reasoning

No one's fighting a war and the gov is some sort of sick joke funded by the UN. You guys think Somalia is lot more disunited then it really is, money ain't problem. The whole nation is.

Reminds me of that time the Somali politics section drop their qabilist nigis when oil was being searched for.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hopefully armenia gets their land back . I say once they get it back they should occupy a piece of Azerbaijan

What is your problem ?

you do know that Armenians are appealing to Christendom. They calling it the new Crusade

Trending