YO! someone find me their info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Bald men are ugly to me I'm sorry I need to feel your hair.

Men with receding hairline scare me Wallahi.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There's nothing a little bit of water mixed with coconut oil and Shea moisture smoothing creme won't fix. :manny:

Paper cut hair > receding hair line or bald head. :ohno:

VixR

Veritas
u can massage a bald head tho obamadatazz

u can even shoeshine my head if u want obamadatazz
Not the same, then u'd have to grow a beard for some hair to caress at, but then that means obstructing half your face all the time that u come to miss. Damn, there's just no winning :mjcry:

Not the same, then u'd have to grow a beard for some hair to caress at, but then that means obstructing half your face all the time that u come to miss. Damn, there's just no winning :mjcry:

You can always create a wig out of your own hair and give him that so you can stroke through it.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
They said they are brothers? :drakekidding:

Momma was messing with the dump truck driver :mjlaugh:

She was like in the morning: "Brother (in her Somali-English accent) -- my haji is in downtown driving the yellow cab, if you have down time, I got til noon til he comes back"

Black dump truck driver is like: "I don't know what you are talking about sister, but I got me some 30 mins so let's get it. You looking fine in that dress of yours"

Somali momma: "Yeah, it's called bati, and please take of your shoes."

Dump truck driver: "No worries I got you, and what's that smell, no offense sister"

Somali momma: "It's some suggo on low heat, I'm making lunch for the haji, the bedroom is this way."

And then 8 months later that nigga on the left is born premature.

Zeus

STYLIN
Even in 2017 bidaar discrimination exists, with 2$ a day you can sponsor kids with front to back bidaar like @AirJawdan
:mjkkk::mjlol:
t9Cficz.gif

Bald men are ugly to me I'm sorry I need to feel your hair.

Men with receding hairline scare me Wallahi.

from-paris-headshot-o.gif

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
it's a coping mechanism to help me deal with the inevitable :bell:

u know them e1b1 genes are ready to slap the shit out of a nigga at any given moment :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending