YO! someone find me their info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it think I'm in love y'all.

so when is 1 woman 2 husbands gon to be a thing? their brothers but caadi

full

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Somali families are so weird but kinda cool at the same time. They're biological brothers yet they look like they could belong to different ethnic groups.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
right? i thought the one on the left was mixed. yet their brothers with the same two parents
Yeah, I thought the one on the left was his African American friend at first, then for some reason I assumed he was Yemeni idk why

Bohol

VIP
Even a girl will not agree to be shared by two guys. Women aren't mean to be shared at the sametime (unless one is a prostitute).

VixR

Veritas
They look caadi tbh. The guy in the hat > but 9/10 it's not just a hat, there's a bidaar or a bald head laying in wait that you can't run your fingers through, so that's when your eyes pass for the other brother, the one with the visible hairline.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
there's a bidaar or a bald head laying in wait that you can't run your fingers through, so that's when your eyes pass for the other brother, the one with the visible hairline.
Even in 2017 bidaar discrimination exists, with 2$ a day you can sponsor kids with front to back bidaar like @AirJawdan
:mjkkk::mjlol:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
They look caadi tbh. The guy in the hat > but 9/10 it's not just a hat, there's a bidaar or a bald head laying in wait that you can't run your fingers through, so that's when your eyes pass for the other brother, the one with the visible hairline.
u can massage a bald head tho obamadatazz

u can even shoeshine my head if u want obamadatazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending