Yo shmurda

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
Rate my dp
5C0EAE2E-1B6B-41CF-B3D3-44FD63B23D51.jpeg

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Why do you guys brag about these delinquents? They are nothing more than losers.

Our Somali pirates>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>These wannabes

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I would rather be a chiraq gang member than being a fucking mooryan
These nerds are 100lbs soaking wet and wouldn't do shit without their weapons. They're not even intimidating whatsoever. Who cares about these losers?

If you're going to brag about gang culture, why not the most dominant ones like the Italian mobs or Yakuza? Not these pencil necked twerps

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
These nerds are 100lbs soaking wet and wouldn't do shit without their weapons. They're not even intimidating whatsoever. Who cares about these losers?

If you're going to brag about gang culture, why not the most dominant ones like the Italian mobs or Yakuza? Not these pencil necked twerps
Nerds? Come to englewood and you’ll see who’s a nerd. And you will be ed much like the rock did to you

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Nerds? Come to englewood and you’ll see who’s a nerd. And you will be *****ed much like the rock did to you
LOL. I am actually close to the size of Dwayne the Rock Johnson. I wrestle and do BJJ and I'm a powerlifter. I would line up all those dorks and slap them, twice on sundays while wearing a blindfood while fasting. No way a 100lb geek could beat a Somali chad like me

Trending

Latest posts