Yibir(Hebrew) people mentioned in Jewish Israelite diaspora book

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I love the Somali Hebrews and wish for them to join their fellow jews in Israel . Like the Ethiopian Jews who were forced to convert to Christianity and returned to Israel. I hope the Yibir return back to their homeland Israel too.

Somalis are bilaa backbone. I noticed even in this forum they try to discredit Yibir Israelite ancestry the jealousy is to die for , waa sad filthy qumayos ruined their country and future and still want to ruin the Somali Hebrews their lives even though these Hebrews were enslaved and tortured and opressed for centuries by the regressed Somali population.

Screenshot_20190501-030021.png

This is like when they say a region of Somalia is named after Punt so it must be Punt. That's not how it works. This sheeko of Jewish ancestry is recent and Somalis all know their story it's not a mystery. I hope one of them does a genetic test so this dumb theory based on yibir sounding like hebrew (it doesnt) is put to rest.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This is like when they say a region of Somalia is named after Punt so it must be Punt. That's not how it works. This sheeko of Jewish ancestry is recent and Somalis all know their story it's not a mystery. I hope one of them does a genetic test so this dumb theory based on yibir sounding like hebrew (it doesnt) is put to rest.
Dude Yibir means Hebrew stop being such an ignorant pest sxb wallahi billahi even a larger part of Somalis were Jewish before advent of Islam. The Hebro or Yibro still maintained their Jewish ancestry even though they would be opressed for centuries. You are mad because your ancestry was fake your ancestors were opportunistic the Yibro were not. These Somali Hebrews should get moved to their homeland Israel. Shalom alechem .

Dude Yibir means Hebrew stop being such an ignorant pest sxb wallahi billahi even a larger part of Somalis were Jewish before advent of Islam. The Hebro or Yibro still maintained their Jewish ancestry even though they would be opressed for centuries. You are mad because your ancestry was fake your ancestors were opportunistic the Yibro were not. These Somali Hebrews should get moved to their homeland Israel. Shalom alechem .
It's yibir and it's pronounced Yibir not yebro lol.

Yes wallah we are Jewish. Even our last name goes back to banu Israel. We even have an own language wich sounds like Hebrew. YIBIR=HEBREW

I love the Somali Hebrews and wish for them to join their fellow jews in Israel . Like the Ethiopian Jews who were forced to convert to Christianity and returned to Israel. I hope the Yibir return back to their homeland Israel too.

Somalis are bilaa backbone. I noticed even in this forum they try to discredit Yibir Israelite ancestry the jealousy is to die for , waa sad filthy qumayos ruined their country and future and still want to ruin the Somali Hebrews their lives even though these Hebrews were enslaved and tortured and opressed for centuries by the regressed Somali population.

View attachment 71643
Really were they mentioned in that book?? But what was it saying in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts