Yemenis Restaurants In Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You didn't give me any financial record. I gave you the companies own statement saying they built it themselves

Link me Nemsco or Puntlands budget showing payment to the company. You can't because they didn't pay just like the company said

Financial records but u were to drugged out to see it for yourself. No charity involved all charged their clients and NECSOM was apart of those charges in the africa zone.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...o-Power-Systems-2016-Annual-Results-Continued

keep trolling boy I know what ur doing but I know what im doing also showing ppl the doctors know what he is talks about hence educating the thread readers.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Link me nemscos budget them you neef. Bet you can't do that either

Meanwhile I have the companies own statement saying they recieved no payment

If I gave u necsom u would say it's fake and african, I gave u the european one since u can trust it. No charity boyyyyyyyyyyy, nothing on there stating any contract was charity. Budgets must account for all expenses no hiding it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Oday Sanaag

Less than five months later, EPS and NECSOM signed a new deal to expand the power plant by adding an additional Hybrid Energy Storage System (HyESS) and wind turbines, both fully integrated into the micro-grid originally powered by diesel generators only, and totaling in aggregate 8.3MW of microgrids in Somalia.

So now a deal is charity lol, cmon are u hiding from the aids infestation in hargeisa and the buffer protection u provide puntland from those ethiopians, are u happy your the front line for us and get hit with it!!!

What the f*ck Electro Power Systems is the Italian - French company you RETARDED monkey

This nigga been linking an article that backs my statment up , not his :damn: thanks for the link .

https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...o-Power-Systems-2016-Annual-Results-Continued

This link clearly shows the Italian - French company paid for it themselves , And it shows no reimbursement from anyone.

So link me either nemsco budget or Puntland budget showing they paid rhem back for the plant

Link me nemscos budget , looool you played yourself dumb dumb. I still can't believe this neef posted an article that goes against his argument

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What the f*ck Electro Power Systems is the Italian - French company you RETARDED monkey

This nigga been linking an article that backs my statment up , not his :damn: thanks for the link .

This link clearly shows the Italian - French company paid for it themselves , And it shows no reimbursement from anyone.

So link me either nemsco budget or Puntland budget showing they paid rhem back for the plant

No more response to troll, somalis aint responding to this shit stay in your no aqoonsi and keep saying u getting aqoonsi like u saying there is no deal here no money puntland paid. Done sxb enjoy the marqan, i am moving on

No more response to troll, somalis aint responding to this shit stay in your no aqoonsi and keep saying u getting aqoonsi like u saying there is no deal here no money puntland paid. Done sxb enjoy the marqan, i am moving on

Dr Coonsman is a special kind of stupid. Wallahi iyo billahi , what else should we expect from people that can't afford to collect tax from citizens to pay soldiers

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Link me nemscos budget , looool you played yourself dumb dumb. I still can't believe this neef posted an article that goes against his argument

All u will get is no response from now on, its like me arguing with u about your aqoonsi which u havent got for 20 years and u saying aqoonsi is coming, that's what this argument has become. So what u will get is no response, there is no other way live in ur drugged out existence. OH BY THE WAY AQOONSI IS COMING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr Coonsman is a special kind of stupid. Wallahi iyo billahi , what else should we expect from people that can't afford to collect tax from citizens to pay soldiers

AQOONSI IS COMING SXBBBBBBBB WALLAHI IT IS BROOOOOOOO.......SOMALILANDAY AQOONSIGA WAA DHOW YAHAY WA DHOW YAHAY

And now he runs away after realizing how stupid he is. His "proof" Punani's paid this company to build this plant was a link to the Italian - french french company showing they paid for it themselves, like I've been saying

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
And now he runs away after realizing how stupid he is. His "proof" Punani's paid this company to build this plant was a link to the Italian - french french company showing they paid for it themselves, like I've been saying

AQOONSI IS COMING SXBBBBBBBB WALLAHI IT IS BROOOOOOOO.......SOMALILANDAY AQOONSIGA WAA DHOW YAHAY WA DHOW YAHAY. Thats how serious ur argument has become.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Okay you chill out too and go pay your soldiers

The whole project is worth 3 million euros and NECSOM turns over a profit of 6 million each year annually which is probably a lie and it's more so they can hide taxation rates from the government. They can easily pay for it and they been in operation for over 20 years. Their already easily pulling 6 million since 2013 just in profit not capital as they have 7 million just sitting there. http://necsom.com/about-us/

2013 - 2017 is 4 years, they already got 24 million in profit plus 7 million as capital, and that's not mentioning they were operating from 2003 and probably got at least 40 million during that period. Their already at least 100 million dollar company by now in wealth.

U keep drugging out my boy, you smoke that wild hargeisa druggy shit huh with a nice dosage of aids infestation on the side damn we got ourselves an idoor cocktail happening

The whole project is worth 3 million euros and NECSOM turns over a profit of 6 million each year annually which is probably a lie and it's more so they can hide taxation rates from the government. They can easily pay for it and they been in operation for over 20 years. Their already easily pulling 6 million since 2013 just in profit not capital as they have 7 million just sitting there. http://necsom.com/about-us/

2013 - 2017 is 4 years, they already got 24 million in profit plus 7 million as capital, and that's not mentioning they were operating from 2003 and probably got at least 40 million during that period. Their already at least 100 million dollar company by now in wealth.

U keep drugging out my boy, you smoke that wild hargeisa druggy shit huh with a nice dosage of aids infestation on the side damn we got ourselves an idoor cocktail happening

NECSOM didn't pay that 3 million you neef. That's what I been tryna get your caveman ass to understand

Link me to nemscos budget detailing the 3 million payment

Status
Not open for further replies.