Yemenis organs sold by fellow Arabs in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I couldn't qashiin your post so here you go :Sutehja: Your behavior is complete trash.

Let's say that Yemenis were really evil and xaasid people that wished nothing but harm for the Somali people (which is a huuuge generalization, mind you) - would our Prophet act as you have? Would he respond with a call for genocide and cheer for their misfortune and suffering? Please, walaal, need I remind you what month this is? Try - at least for this month - not to wish for the suffering of your fellow Muslims at the expense of your imaan. Do you think Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) would be pleased with such behavior? No? Then don't do it.

Its amazing how only Somalis have sympathy for Arabs but not the other way round. My stance with Muslim ajnabis is neutral so long as they are neutral with us.
We Somalis, exhaust our energy fighting each other and holding grudges. Our two clans are fine example. I can’t enter the north of Gaalkacyo and you cant cross into the South of Gaalkacyo.

We Somalis don't even view each other as brothers but you want to view ajnabis who try to take advantage of us at our weakness moment, who commit and pride themselves in these horrific crimes which other gaalo have not done to us

I pray my people wake up, forgive each other and unify to defend what makes us who we are, Islamnimo and Somalinimo

May Allah swt guide you and me

I don't know why you keep bringing up Somalis. The people who are mentioned in the clip are clearly Yemenis.

Also Somalis did kill each other but then stopped and made a truce with each other and women and children were not targets. Yemenis are not being killed or raped in somalia.

You sound like a self hating Somali who would put his life on the line to fight other Somalis
Because you were not there when the civil war happened you didn't see the atrocities that happened btw I'm not blaming Somalis I'm just using your logic against you I'd what goes around comes around then what happened to Somalis must be payback for what happened to cadcads in the civil war.
You see how your logic is dumb because people can look at an atrocity and just say oh they must've done something bad for this to happen to them life does not work like that also it's haram to associate something to Allah that he didn't associate to himself you can't say this is a punishment from Allah because they mistreated Somalis you don't know that. Regarding being a self hating somali if being a self hating Somali means that I have to hate everyone that is not somali then call me a self hating Somali you people who are born in the west are so naive walahi it baffles me sometimes

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Because you were not there when the civil war happened you didn't see the atrocities that happened btw I'm not blaming Somalis I'm just using your logic against you I'd what goes around comes around then what happened to Somalis must be payback for what happened to cadcads in the civil war.
You see how your logic is dumb because people can look at an atrocity and just say oh they must've done something bad for this to happen to them life does not work like that also it's haram to associate something to Allah that he didn't associate to himself you can't say this is a punishment from Allah because they mistreated Somalis you don't know that. Regarding being a self hating somali if being a self hating Somali means that I have to hate everyone that is not somali then call me a self hating Somali you people who are born in the west are so naive walahi it baffles me sometimes

I wonder who is truly more naive. Somalia is run by people who share your views about Arabs. These Arabs organise bombings and send in weapons and run spy networks. Every time an Arab does something, he recieves a light pat on the back.
People who share your views on ajnabis are the harshest to your own people and make every excuse for them. What a pathetic situation.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I wonder who is truly more naive. Somalia is run by people who share your views about Arabs. These Arabs organise bombings and send in weapons and run spy networks. Every time an Arab does something, he recieves a light pat on the back.
People who share your views on ajnabis are the harshest to your own people and make every excuse for them. What a pathetic situation.

No one else bombs Somalis other than other Somalis.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
WTF fam the Yemeni people have nothing to do with this bismillah chill:whoa:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
WTF fam the Yemeni people have nothing to do with this bismillah chill:whoa:
Yemenis are guilty of some of the worst crimes against Somalis wll. It is disturbing to mention them. The killings and rape and selling of their organs.

Yemenis today deserve what they are going through

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
No, Arabs are the ones carrying out bombings in xamar by brainwashing young Somalis who are impressionable

upload_2019-5-15_20-26-10.jpeg
upload_2019-5-15_20-26-10.jpeg
\\

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Yemenis are guilty of some of the worst crimes against Somalis wll. It is disturbing to mention them. The killings and rape and selling of their organs.

Yemenis today deserve what they are going through
Ahhh yes, remember when all those Yemeni women and children were out raping Somalis and harvesting their organs... Such horrible times.

Aaegal

Why would you care about someone's women and children while they don't care about yours:kodaksmiley:

How is that for you to decide... When I read news articles about a terrorist attack, am I not suppose to feel sadness for those affected even thought they know not of my existence?

You seem devoid of any empathy. Those people you're cursing have never done you any harm. Why are you being so negative towards them.

Stop perpetuating hate. It's not good for the world.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
How is that for you to decide... When I read news articles about a terrorist attack, am I not suppose to feel sadness for those affected even thought they know not of my existence?

You seem devoid of any empathy. Those people you're cursing have never done you any harm. Why are you being so negative towards them.

Stop perpetuating hate. It's not good for the world.
So if someone does not directly harm you, we should be okay with that?

Aaegal

So if someone does not directly harm you, we should be okay with that?

These people are not directly or indirectly harming you. Stop trying to make things up to vilify them. Are all Somalis to blame for the acts of Al-Shabab? No. So stop putting the actions of a few on all Yemeni people.

They did the same thing to poor Somalis, you don't see yemenis condemning the barbarism.

When will Somalis wake and realise that there is no one ummah today? Only under Isa Ibn Maryam pbuh will there be true unity and peace

yemeni guards would take somali girls from camps and take home and rape them and then bring them next day

the entire pop, maybe 98% would chew qat, including the mans wife and kids,

i could not believe when i saw the dad and mum chewing with their 4 year old boy who could not breath due to chewing chat -aljazeera documentary watch it,

it was a dying sinful society rotting in the head

but may Allah make it easy for them and unite them again

saudis pay Senegalese and Sudanese soldiers to rape their females in yemen, they have humiliated them so much

this is a lesson to those who love arabs, they do this to their own brothers why would you love them?

another thing,

because arabs practice homosexuality, UAE soldiers rape yemeni man just like Libyans of now rape qadafi soldiers because qadafi soldiers used to rape the rebels

its one thing somalis do not do to each other, maybe one day it will happen as we have become xooolo like the arabs , though god forbid

arabs have humiliated Yemen

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...nked-fighters-yemen-dead-190308054106579.html

arabs are the worst humans alive after the bantus

in congo, m13 rape man and cut off females p**** because they think it will give them more power at night when fighting,

arabs and bantu have adooon mentality,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending