Yemenis organs sold by fellow Arabs in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The punishment of Allah swt has come upon the wicked people of Yemen for what they did to innocent Somalis .May Allah swt increase them in humiliation and punishment

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
They did the same thing to poor Somalis, you don't see yemenis condemning the barbarism.

When will Somalis wake and realise that there is no one ummah today? Only under Isa Ibn Maryam pbuh will there be true unity and peace

I agree there is no such thing as one ummah but fear Allah, especially on this holy month of Ramadan, that caption was not needed at all.

Your parents would be disgusted if they seen what you wrote here.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I agree there is no such thing as one ummah but fear Allah, especially on this holy month of Ramadan, that caption was not needed at all.

Whenever Arabs kill and abuse Somalis, they either support it or at best, turn a blind eye.
For you to feel sympathy and brotherhood with a people who wish harm and loss upon you is disgraceful.

I view all Muslims who have not actively engaged in the killing and torture of my people as brothers, such as Indonesians,malays,rohinga,uighurs etr.

Arabs are not our brothers

Whenever Arabs kill and abuse Somalis, they either support it or at best, turn a blind eye.
For you to feel sympathy and brotherhood with a people who wish harm and loss upon you is disgraceful.

I view all Muslims who have not actively engaged in the killing and torture of my people as brothers, such as Indonesians,malays,rohinga,uighurs etr.

Arabs are not our brothers
bro they are still your fellow muslims and humans these guys getting their organs sold probably had nothing to do with the treatment somalis get they are probably innocent human beings you cant give them all a collective guilt

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
bro they are still your fellow muslims and humans these guys getting their organs sold probably had nothing to do with the treatment somalis get they are probably innocent human beings you cant give them all a collective guilt

Walal, that's not how the world works. What happened in Yemen was not the actions of an individual but the society as a whole. These were not isolated cases, but rampant abuse which was widely accepted.
All Yemenis are guilty by association.

Walal, that's not how the world works. What happened in Yemen was not the actions of an individual but the society as a whole. These were not isolated cases, but rampant abuse which was widely accepted.
All Yemenis are guilty by association.
Are all somalis then guilty of the bad treatment of Bantus and midhban are all Germans guilty of the Holocaust you're actually dumb you know some of the people that have had their organ sold are somalis that lived in Yemen. Or are they guilty by association too

Last edited:
I don’t care if you hate Arabs but for you to celebrate organ trafficking is very disgusting. Especially during Ramadan astagfirullah.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I don’t care if you hate Arabs but for you to celebrate organ trafficking is very disgusting. Especially during Ramadan astagfirullah.

Im not celebrating, im only highlighting that what comes around, goes around.

This is what happens when a society is complict in crimes against humanity in their respective country

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

No Ummah?

Im not celebrating, im only highlighting that what comes around, goes around.

This is what happens when a society is complict in crimes against humanity in their respective country
So by that logic the somalis that were in Yemen deserved it because what comes around goes around

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
So by that logic the somalis that were in Yemen deserved it because what comes around goes around

I don't know why you keep bringing up Somalis. The people who are mentioned in the clip are clearly Yemenis.

Also Somalis did kill each other but then stopped and made a truce with each other and women and children were not targets. Yemenis are not being killed or raped in somalia.

You sound like a self hating Somali who would put his life on the line to fight other Somalis

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I couldn't qashiin your post so here you go :Sutehja: Your behavior is complete trash.

Let's say that Yemenis were really evil and xaasid people that wished nothing but harm for the Somali people (which is a huuuge generalization, mind you) - would our Prophet act as you have? Would he respond with a call for genocide and cheer for their misfortune and suffering? Please, walaal, need I remind you what month this is? Try - at least for this month - not to wish for the suffering of your fellow Muslims at the expense of your imaan. Do you think Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) would be pleased with such behavior? No? Then don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts