Yemenis laying smack on them ghetto looters. God bless the second amendment

This was that cadaan guy who chased a mob with a machete then got beat down. That was pure retardednimo.

Plus he ain't Somali and his case won't benefit Somalis, aniga maxaa iga galay? Waxna:kanyeshrug:
You're right, it doesn't concern my people. I'll mind my business, kinda like how reer burger Somalis should've minded theirs instead of chimping-out and looting over a random Madow:mjkkk:
It was a golf club btw lol

You're right, it doesn't concern my people. I'll mind my business, kinda like how reer burger Somalis should've minded theirs instead of chimping-out and looting over a random dead Madow:mjkkk:
The vast majority of Somali Americans are actually guarding their communities against rioters and looters.
Check this thread out:

The vast majority of Somali Americans are actually guarding their communities against rioters and looters.
Check this thread out:
They weren't initially, they were running around Target looting dumb shit like living room decor and TVs lol. Alhamdulilah, I'm glad they've finally got their priorities in order.

This was that cadaan guy who chased a mob with a machete then got beat down. That was pure retardednimo.

Plus he ain't Somali and his case won't benefit Somalis, aniga maxaa iga galay? Waxna:kanyeshrug:

These lot are only racist towards madows
and love their cadaan masters. Somalis are protecting their wealth from cadaan supremacists in MN and in the other thread not one person is saying anything about cadaans.

Absolute qasaaros.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

White people gettin wrekt :russ:

walaahi madooow aqlii is sooooooooo horrendous, that little white woman is so brave! Mashalaah! My goodness. I am in awe of her

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You're right, it doesn't concern my people. I'll mind my business, kinda like how reer burger Somalis should've minded theirs instead of chimping-out and looting over a random Madow:mjkkk:
It was a golf club btw lol
What makes you think I wanted Somalis to riot? I specifically said they should leave it to cadaans and madows.

Still support #BLM though since it benefits Somalis :wow1:
and love their cadaan masters. Somalis are protecting their wealth from cadaan supremacists in MN and in the other thread not one person is saying anything about cadaans.

Absolute qasaaros.
The hypocrisy when it comes to different ethnicities on this site is gross. People will still justify it.

They weren't initially, they were running around Target looting dumb shit like living room decor and TVs lol. Alhamdulilah, I'm glad they've finally got their priorities in order.
I didn't deny that some Somali Americans were involved. This is no different from how some Greeks, Arabs, Italians, etc., were involved as well. Not only do those individuals represent a tiny portion of Somalis, most Somalis were indeed doing their best to protect their community at the start as well. The recent attacks against Somalis have only expedited efforts and the spread.

Last edited:
What makes you think I wanted Somalis to riot? I specifically said they should leave it to cadaans and madows.

The hypocrisy when it comes to different ethnicities on this site is gross. People will still justify it.

Dumb fools of the highest order. It makes no logical sense to be against BLM when it benefits us directly. I mean look at the people looting Somali shops as well? White supremacists. They were ones who also tried to bomb a mosque in MN a couple of years ago and retards in this thread often encourage Somalis to vote republicans. Statistics show that whenever the right are in power, it emboldens racist and Islamophobic attacks.

No one is telling these fools to think of themselves as black. We have a right to identify ourselves as Somali and nothing else. But they need to understand that they can't control how others identify them and treat them as a consequence. In America, they are seen as negros. So why in hell, would you side with people who hate you for your skin colour and your deen?

:faysalwtf:

My bad sxb, friendly fire:ohno:
How does being associated with BLM help Somalis? I'm not even trying be a prick or trying to score "gotcha" points, I'm legit curious. The last couple of days haven't exactly been a highlight reel of BLM finest moments.
Dumb fools of the highest order. It makes no logical sense to be against BLM when it benefits us directly. I mean look at the people looting Somali shops as well? White supremacists. They were ones who also tried to bomb a mosque in MN a couple of years ago and retards in this thread often encourage Somalis to vote republicans. Statistics show that whenever the right are in power, it emboldens racist and Islamophobic attacks.

No one is telling these fools to think of themselves as black. We have a right to identify ourselves as Somali and nothing else. But they need to understand that they can't control how others identify them and treat them as a consequence. In America, they are seen as negros. So why in hell, would you side with people who hate you for your skin colour and your deen?

:faysalwtf:
Stfu naayahe, next time you want to spew out your pseudo-intellectuall drivel, have the balls to @ people instead of taking subtle jabs. Don't act all innocent either, you know exactly what you're doing.

How does does Somalis being associated with BLM help us though? I'm not even trying be a prick or go for a "gotcha, I'm legit curious. The last couple of days haven't exactly been a highlight reel of BLM finest moments.

Stfu naayahe, next time you want to spew out your pseudo-intellectuall drivel, have the balls to @ people instead of taking subtle jabs.
How does being associated with BLM help Somalis? I'm not even trying be a prick or trying to score "gotcha" points, I'm legit curious. The last couple of days haven't exactly been a highlight reel of BLM finest moments.

Stfu naayahe, next time you want to spew out your pseudo-intellectuall drivel, have the balls to @ people instead of taking subtle jabs. Don't act all innocent either, you know exactly what you're doing.

Are you so narcissistic that you think everything is about you?
I wasn't even thinking about you......like chill.

:urgh:
Trust me, i've been here long enough for everyone to know that I don't care about @ing people. If I wanted to deal with your nonsense I would have.

Keo

VIP
Lol ironic the account belongs to a racist Pole when they hate Muslims but it seems like madows chimping out brings solidarity between Arabs, Pakis and Poles.
:mjlol:

Are you so narcissistic that you think everything is about you?
I wasn't even thinking about you......like chill.

:urgh:
Trust me, i've been here long enough for everyone to know that I don't care about @ing people. If I wanted to deal with your nonsense I would have.
You’re actually so fucking draining :ohlord:

Absolute qasaaros.
Calm down, you have an obvious bias against whites. Just because I'm indifferent to race doesn't make me a 'coon'. Most of the protestors and especially the rioters are non-White. Minorities are more violent.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Somalis in the US are classed as black, if it helps blacks it helps Somalis. I don't want to ever see a Somali get brutalised by doonfars in the US.