Yemeni YouTuber moves to Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one is booty clapping for any foreigner,,,stop the nonesense,,these people refugees like we are. we move to thm they move to us just like Ethiopians.also there were 1000s of Somalis in Syria and now there r many Syrians in Somalia.
wallahi these western Somalis r embarrassing! looking everything in the most negative way possible.
what the ganja has done to your head and whats this nonesenical defence mechanism, AAs rubbed off their inferiority complex on you!!!!

Last edited:
There’s always been Yemenis in Mogadishu.
Nothing new to see.

Maybe if your from arid shitholes seeing Arabs is something to behold.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
no one is booty clapping for any foreigner,,,stop the nonesense,,these people refugees like we are. we move to thm they move to us just like Ethiopians.also there were 1000s of Somalis in Syria and now there r many Syrians in Somalia.
wallahi these western Somalis r embarrassing! looking everything in the most negative way possible.
what the ganja has done to your head and whats this nonesenical defence mechanism, AAs rubbed off their inferiority complex on you!!!!

This is true, there is heavy self esteem issues. The madows self esteem issues have fully become ingrained, everything is black and white slave owners

Half these ilmo probably think Somalis were slaves:shookgabre:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
We need to conquer the Arab pussay! :ehh:
9d7f25548e206c2c3700d0bd544a2abc--eye-brows-lol-funny.jpg

I have half yemeni cousins. Their father is yemeni. They are just as Somali as a person with a Yemeni mother and Somali father. Tbh most Yemeni/Somali pairings are with Somali women and Yemeni men.

This is true, there is heavy self esteem issues. The madows self esteem issues have fully become ingrained, everything is black and white slave owners

Half these ilmo probably think Somalis were slaves:shookgabre:

true and they surf the black blogs and come back parroting ofc not knowing that Somalis been living in the gulf atleast a century first in Aden and then the gulf,made lot riches and was our life line for decades,i.e, majority of European Somalis moved out of Arabia atleast initially. some respect, we were and still is the only black people accepted on equal footing.

I have half yemeni cousins. Their father is yemeni. They are just as Somali as a person with a Yemeni mother and Somali father. Tbh most Yemeni/Somali pairings are with Somali women and Yemeni men.
You're going against the Deen & Dhaqaan.

I've already proved that Somalinimo is inherited through the Paternal lineage & our Deen backs me on this case.

You're going against the Deen & Dhaqaan.

I've already proved that Somalinimo is inherited through the Paternal lineage & our Deen backs me on this case.
A half Somali from a Somali mother is just as Somali as a halfie from a Somali man and non-Somali mother. My cousins are even more Somali than us diaspora. No one can tell them they're not Somali.

I don't accept the idea that halfies are accepted when some Faraax knocks up a random white chick, but no matter what a half Somali offspring of a Xalimo can never be accepted as Somali. Genetically a half-Somali is half Somali no matter if they're mom is the Somali one. Clans are made up bullshit anyways.

A half Somali from a Somali mother is just as Somali as a halfie from a Somali man and non-Somali mother. My cousins are even more Somali than us diaspora. No one can tell them they're not Somali.

I don't accept the idea that halfies are accepted when some Faraax knocks up a random white chick, but no matter what a half Somali offspring of a Xalimo can never be accepted as Somali. Genetically a half-Somali is half Somali no matter if they're mom is the Somali one. Clans are made up bullshit.
This is not only based on clan/tribe, but also Ethnicity. Our Deen dictates that Ethnicity is passed down through the Father.

Either way, you're essentially rejecting an Islamic principle that is also rooted in Somali Dhaqaan.

This is not only based on clan/tribe, but also Ethnicity. Our Deen dictates that Ethnicity is passed down through the Father.

Either way, you're essentially rejecting an Islamic principle that is also rooted in Somali Dhaqaan.

if you half Somali from father or mother side then you Somali. that's the dhaqan and has always been like that.

I posted a verse from the Holy Quran a while back on one of your previous threads confirming that paternal lineage is only passed down through the Father.

I'll try to find it.
No point sxb. These fools are choking on that SJW shit. If everyone thought like they did, our race will be extinct in days. Yemeni father = Somali child kulaha

Ok what Islamic text says this?
According to Shari‘ah, a person should be attributed to his ancestral lineage through his Father. Allah Ta‘āla mentions in the Qur’ān:

ادْعُوهُمْ لِآبائِهِمْ هُوَ أَقْسَطُ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ

Call them by [the names of] their Fathers; it is more just in the sight of Allah.[33:5]

This verse from the Holy Quran confirms that your Ancestral lineage (Ethnicity, Clan e.g.) is passed down through the Father.

I don't like the idea of having Arab in Somalia. They will be more crimes and brainwashing if we allowed everyone to come to Somalia.

According to Shari‘ah, a person should be attributed to his ancestral lineage through his Father. Allah Ta‘āla mentions in the Qur’ān:

ادْعُوهُمْ لِآبائِهِمْ هُوَ أَقْسَطُ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ

Call them by [the names of] their Fathers; it is more just in the sight of Allah.[33:5]

This verse from the Holy Quran confirms that your Ancestral lineage (Ethnicity, Clan e.g.) is passed down through the Father.
Well my cousins are very Somali and people consider them as such back in Xamar. That’s all that matters in my opinion.
:kanyeshrug:

@roble are you a gaal?

now you using religion for your narrow mindedness.

let me ask you this we all muslims,right? why we all qabilists and killing each otha.
I don't know where you'r but your claim is not valid in Somalia,quite the contrary. if you have Somali parent you Somali,,,no one discriminates you.

Well my cousins are very Somali and people consider them as such back in Xamar. That’s all that matters in my opinion.
:kanyeshrug:
If your cousins have a non-Somali father then they're not Somali. Plain and simple sxb.

If they embrace Somali culture then good for them, but that isn't going to change anything. All the cultured & Islamically well-versed Somalis will agree with me.
:manny:

If your cousins have a non-Somali father then they're not Somali. Plain and simple sxb.

If they embrace Somali culture then good for them, but that isn't going to change anything. All the cultured & Islamically well-versed Somalis agree with me.
:manny:
I usually like you, so I’m not gonna curse you out, but just know that you’re wrong.
:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.