Yemeni YouTuber moves to Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
So why do all the Yemeni refugees complain about Somalia and how they’re given nothing? They’ve even staged demonstrations.

What privileges do they enjoy?
Those yemenis are nothing but jobless youths whom come to Somalia and marry local girls. Nothing special, locals give zero f*ck about them too.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am not liking this.....Suddenly Somalia is hot and all the arabs are storming???? Yaa Somalia where is your diig???

F**k that ayrab

-6hBbh9g_400x400.jpg

giphy.gif
She's reer Bari, she looks like Kelly Rowland.

Yemenis have always came to Xamar. Nothing special.

The good thing with Yemenis is that they tend to integrate and learn the language. In a couple of generations, his kids are going to walk around calling themselves Somali e.g ( Reer xamar cad cad, Somali yemenis, Barwanis ect).

Somalis went to Yemen during civil war so it's only natural they come here during theirs two countries have always been in close proximity but I bet Yemen will bounce back faster than somalia

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
So why do all the Yemeni refugees complain about Somalia and how they’re given nothing? They’ve even staged demonstrations.

What privileges do they enjoy?
None. They get treated like the dirt that they are.
:mjlol:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Apollo it looks like the identity crisis is realy destroying us from booty clapping for arabs to begging Madows we might not last as a specific race if we dont have our own identity and we do we are cushites its appears and who are utterly confused into identifying as qabils and destroying ourselves

My mother's family immigrated to Somalia from Yemen in the 20th Century.

When SYL initiated the one passport rule for Somalis, my family immediately renounced their Yemeni citizenship.

Arab-Somalis is not only an important minority but a wadani one.

A Yemeni would obviously move to Somalia when practically most of the school educated nation can understand conversational Arabic.

Arabic is a mandatory subject for completion of Form 4 in Somalia, as an Arabic speaker the exams were too hard for me.

Furthermore, Arab-Somalis are huge in Somalia, they used to make up a huge population in Xamar before they abolished dual citizenship. Even today, Carab Salaax are everywhere in Puntland.

My mother's family immigrated to Somalia from Yemen in the 20th Century.

When SYL initiated the one passport rule for Somalis, my family immediately renounced their Yemeni citizenship.

Arab-Somalis is not only an important minority but a wadani one.
Mahri people are a respectable minority in Puntland.

If your paternal lineage is Somali then you're considered a full Somali in our culture.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is good, we need to institute a rule that for every Bantu immigrant we need one macawis wearing Yemeni immigrant to keep the balance:trumpsmirk:

In the south the older generation regard Reer Xamar cad cad as Somali.

I've noticed that those that are the most vocal against them tend to be from different regions of Somalia like puntland or from Somaliland.

Status
Not open for further replies.