YEMENI REFUGEE DISRESPECTS SOMALILAND

Go back to your terrorist dilapidated hellhole Ayrab . Or ask your rich Gulf Ayrab neighbours to take you in and live your life there. They won't.

:trumpsmirk:
That’s actually one of the biggest lies against Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has taken almost a million Yemenis and almost 2.4 Million Syrians. The difference though is these refugees don’t live in refugee camps but they have work permits to thrive and work in Saudi.

Here’s the Saudi minister explaining this:

That’s actually one of the biggest lies against Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has taken almost a million Yemenis and almost 2.4 Million Syrians. The difference though is these refugees don’t live in refugee camps but they have work permits to thrive and work in Saudi.

They are the ones killing them.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I think I know what those racist white people feel about foreigners coming into their land and complaining :francis:
Correct but let’s not forget the redskins ran Canada and US
If the dumb cali beysteen just karbashed the few white settlers they may have saved themselves

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest

So let me get this straight, the same people bombing you. Destroying hospitals, schools and fundamental infrastructure. Are giving you work permits and jobs.

Oooh its the arab guy, giving me a Saudi source on how benevolent the Saudis are. You arab booty clapper should stay in your line. Misinformation is a criminal crime, just do your repetitive arab booty clapping and stop giving out false information to back up your narrative.

I tolerate an arab booty clapper, but I wont tolerate arab booty clapper with FAKE NEWS.

Trending