Yemeni culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
The 10-year-old Yemeni girl was killed by her father. And her uncle, who was recording The video to justify the girl’s murder.
The video was used in court as evidence to convict the girl and as confession to her sin.

The dialogue is as follows:

Father: Do you speak to boys!
Girl: Yeah !
Father : And you don’t obey the words of your father?
Girl: Yeah !
Father: Does this mean that you will go to the hell?
Girl: yeah !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I feel bad for women in those gulf countries. Those men there genuinely seem to hate women. They're the worst of people on this planet by far.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
And I thought subsaharans were bad with women but Arabs are just..disgusting and deserve to be invaded by Westerners and cleaned.

This is one of the most disgusting things I have seen. Why would it matter if a 10 year old child was talking to boys? Let alone matter enough to kill her. I’m sorry for this girl wallahi AUN.

Cant say im surprised, the things they do in that peninsula is gut wrenching.
There was once a video of a mother holding down a child bride while the son was having sex with her.
:faysalwtf:
The inhabitants of that peninsula are something else all together.:farmajoyaab:

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
The have no respect for women in that hell ,and soon it will spread to somali they already got our women in those batman custom.

And soon these barbarians will have complete influence over us. Scums still killing the daughters..

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
And suddenly I don't feel bad that they're nuking each other.

Bye Arabs.

AUN to that poor child. May she haunt them in this life and after life.

@government these are your heroes.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Ew. How would anyone do that to a life they created. Some people are beyond messed up...

And some Somali's like to brag about being Yemeni. Ain't nothing to brag about. They're the poorest and most backward Arabs :noneck:
Disgusting behavior but not shocked

Apollo

VIP
And some Somali's like to brag about being Yemeni. Ain't nothing to brag about. They're the poorest and most backward Arabs :noneck:
Disgusting behavior but not shocked

All Peninsular Arabian countries would be in Yemen's fate without the Jurassic lottery win.

They are Saudis without black gold.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This is what they do to their own, Imagine what they did to Somalis. Like I said before, I cant wait to genocide these people In'sha'Allah

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sex or is the enemy. But not taking the life of a small child. I mean, Can humanity come together and acknowledge the fear of .

or is it a fear of what society says about u? One brave philosopher said, "Hell is other people" My motto is stay away from people and u will be happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending