Yemeni arabs enjoying their freedom and booming businesses in Somaliland.

I’m glad our Yemenis brothers found their place in Hargeisa with their booming businesses and welcomed with open arms by their Somaliland brothers. Somaliland - Yemeni relationship goes back centuries and should be maintained.

Allow dhowr Yemen iyo Somaliland :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice:
as if you can trigger other somalis is your own prblm whether you bring oromo yemen bring even yuhud the repurcation will be felt by your isaq women lol

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Keep being cucks for Arabs :mjlol:

Arabs are welcome in Somaliland, while we do this to your kind

B0256577-98B5-4931-A2A9-9D0CE69F9C43.jpeg

Ka sheekay, 2020 what a time to be alive! :rejoice:

i just dont get why were so open to arabs rather then ethiopians or bantus

Ethiopians cause f*ck those gaalo. Its war between us until we claim our lands. We are old enemies.

Madows used to be slaves. So they are looked down upon. It doesnt help that they don't have the best features.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Look at our Yemeni Arab brothers enjoying their lives and businesses amongst their Isaaq brothers.

F4EC2E6E-A094-4F08-87A5-A018D111B6A0.jpeg

EB71BE50-DDE7-4807-AF5A-42AE8FD65662.jpeg

F9500D13-4A9E-4986-A962-CBC72F7D858E.jpeg

While this is how the inkaar ibnu zoomaali ibnu bantu ibni fáqash are treated. :rejoice:
068A2E86-9537-4973-AB0A-770E1909085C.jpeg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Wouldnt want to go there anyways, Oromo and Ayrab cucks :pacspit:

We will start targeting Slers now.

My dear brother Tekniko this is not 1988. Powers shifted. You and your people have bigger things to deal with. Like Al Shabaab, Kenyans, Amxaaro and Axmed Blackie in Kismaayo.

I would advise you to fix up your country first before you target our Yemeni brothers.

Anything blue gets jailed. :rejoice: :rejoice:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Since when being a Muslim stopped them from being racist fcks
In Minnesota, their Holyland store was recently shut down because they were abusing their black MUSLIM Somali customers lol

What kind of logic is that? You bring up an isolated incident in america and that somehow means all Palestinians are bad people? That is idiotic, all the Palestinians I have met are decent people and they are our Muslim brothers.

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
Some of my adeers are qadiriyya sufi and i was inititated by them
Have you ever been called out for being a Sufi, since somalis are salafis most of them view as heretics even though sufism has always been apart of Sunni Islam

Trending