Yemeni arabs enjoying their freedom and booming businesses in Somaliland.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

I’m glad our Yemenis brothers found their place in Hargeisa with their booming businesses and welcomed with open arms by their Somaliland brothers. Somaliland - Yemeni relationship goes back centuries and should be maintained.

Allow dhowr Yemen iyo Somaliland :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I love it, Somaliland is known for being very welcoming and respectful. I am glad those fleeing war and poverty are able to do business :)

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Yenenis are good people and we will always open our arms to them. They’re our brothers Muslim brothers :friendhug:

I hope their business fail inshallah, Before i did not care about yemen war but know i do, Hopefully the war ends so they can leave as fast as they came

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
They are most racist and vile Arabs. Allah has punished those treacherous dogs.
astaghfirullah first of all saying Allah is punishing them is a very bad thing to say. You’re not qualified to say such a thing for all you know Allah could be testing them.

Secondly generalizing a whole ethnicity by a few that you’ve met is illogical. Also they’re your Muslim brothers who are being persecuted by the cursed people aka The Jews.

astaghfirullah first of all saying Allah is punishing them is a very bad thing to say. You’re not qualified to say such a thing for all you know Allah could be testing them.

Secondly generalizing a whole ethnicity by a few that you’ve met is illogical. Also they’re your Muslim brothers who are being persecuted by the cursed people aka The Jews.

Lol@Muslim brothers ahahah

amboli

DIR POWER

I’m glad our Yemenis brothers found their place in Hargeisa with their booming businesses and welcomed with open arms by their Somaliland brothers. Somaliland - Yemeni relationship goes back centuries and should be maintained.

Allow dhowr Yemen iyo Somaliland :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice:

They will add value to Somaliland