Yaumul Qiyamah must be near, Beesha LGBT declare they can "exist" as Muslims too

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're talking about Lut right? They were destroyed for raping people and committing major sins.
Being born the way God made you is not haram, and will never be, if you think that, then you're questioning God. Homosexual acts and being born homosexual are two different things. Homosexuality is a test of God.
So what you're saying that homosexuality is halal that's absolutely wrong first anal sex is forbidden second if they do it it's considered sex outside of marriage which is also harm

The difference brother is that no drunk muslim thinks liqs is haram or openly parades for safe spaces to drink

These people are eother fasiq at best or kaffir at worse if they deny what Allah and His Messenger say about the qawmulooting . Even worse is that they are in open cohorts with the satanists to spread this as a normalcy among the Muslims

(Sahih International)
Say, "My Lord has only forbidden immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed - and sin, and oppression without right, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has not sent down authority, and that you say about Allah that which you do not know."

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 33
I agree that people should hide their sins but Muslims who drink alcohol are often more socially accepted.

So what you're saying that homosexuality is halal that's absolutely wrong first anal sex is forbidden second if they do it it's considered sex outside of marriage which is also harm
Its funny because the only way he can say anal sex Is haram is the verses I showed him ( which he says don't mean that homosexuality is a sin) Or through hadith ( which he denies )

Wallahi akhiru zaman is full of ignorant people speaking about their deen strictly from desIre

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
If they were destroyed for raping men why did lot say "approach men with desire instead of women" and offer his daughters

Would it have been okay to rape women?

Is bestiality halal since the quran is silent on it ?
They got destroyed for raping people and committing major sins such as sodomy. Sodomy nowadays is anal sex between men and women and between two men. But in ancient times it was mainly between men and animals, meaning bestiality. The city was destroyed for committing such major sins, and not for being born homosexual.

Being born homosexual is not a sin, homosexuals are a creation of God, and homosexuality is a test. It is between them and God walalo, no need to get so worked up on other people, especially on ramadan.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I'm saying that people are BORN gay, and such are not haram, but the acts of homosexuality itself is haram since it's sodomy, you get me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending