Yaumul Qiyamah must be near, Beesha LGBT declare they can "exist" as Muslims too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moral and sexual degeneracy being openly celebrated like this must be a clear sign we are near the end times. :browtf:

Kulaha people messaged her from Somalia :susp::susp::susp:

And of course you got an SJW Xalimo in the replies to the tweet supporting this shit. :snoop:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
NO hope for westerns xalimos they become next level saaqidiins they are nothing but herds of xoolo... barida ayee ruxayaan...nagada waxa xaarka culus!!

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Why in the world would a Muslim(a) support this?? This is one of the reasons why we Muslims are lost. Supporting behaviour the people of Luth were cursed for. I hate twitter SJWs :pacspit:

Yaumul qiyamah is around the corner:
-Muslims have been fully cucked
-Time is flying (already on last 10 days of Ramadan lol wtf I still remember first night of tarawih)

-Time is flying (already on last 10 days of Ramadan lol wtf I still remember first night of tarawih)
There is an article that states that the days will get longer due to the moon moving further away. check it out bro.

I used to be part of a Somali lesbian family facebook group. There are thousands of Somali lesbians. Them nudes gave me life when doing bachelor's.

Ps most were in Somalia.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I used to be part of a Somali lesbian family facebook group. There are thousands of Somali lesbians. Them nudes gave me life when doing bachelor's.

Ps most were in Somalia.
Was there any actual good looking ones or do they all look like actual dykes :damedamn:

Full offense, if I was queer I wouldn’t even be Muslim. Why follow a religion that views your very existence as a sin? Clearly Islam is not like Christianity that reforms like a new iOS update every month. They need to stop forcing it.

dumbass!! days are always longer in europe and north america during the summers.
I told you to go research the article and you resort to ad-hominems. Perhaps it's because you know that i'm right and if you search for the answers you will be dumbfounded and exposed as a liar. Time is not getting shorter but it will get longer and the days will become drawn out before the days become shorter.

:kodaksmiley:

(Sahih International)
In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 10

(Sahih International)
And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 11

(Sahih International)
Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 12

A true Muslim would support they are Muslim but be against there lifestyle.A queer Muslim is no different than a drunk Muslim.
The difference brother is that no drunk muslim thinks liqs is haram or openly parades for safe spaces to drink

These people are eother fasiq at best or kaffir at worse if they deny what Allah and His Messenger say about the qawmulooting . Even worse is that they are in open cohorts with the satanists to spread this as a normalcy among the Muslims

(Sahih International)
Say, "My Lord has only forbidden immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed - and sin, and oppression without right, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has not sent down authority, and that you say about Allah that which you do not know."

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 33

dude im telling you something in this world feels odd. I went shopping yesterday for clothes I just felt out of place.. since leaving highscool 4 years ago this world has just been moving fast.

time is going fast , people have no time for one another.. I cant even remember the last time I spoke to my dad for more than 5 minutes... short convo's has become the norm.

life going too fast for me :(

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
A true Muslim would support they are Muslim but be against there lifestyle.A queer Muslim is no different than a drunk Muslim.

The people of Lut were levelled for this sort of degeneracy. The Holy Prophet (SAW) cursed these types of people multiple times and the Shariah prescribed punishment for it is death. It can't really be compared. :manny:

Keo

VIP
Most women will get angry if another male says anything about gays so much so that he needs to hide his opinions about gays and LGBT if he has a girlfriend because the chances are, she will leave him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending